Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tesiting realm

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 19, 2018
Hello! :)

Can anyone please tell me when will the test realm be open again?

Administrator
tatussee on Feb 14, 2019 wrote:
Hello! :)

Can anyone please tell me when will the test realm be open again?
Hi tatussee! The Testing Realm won't open again until we start testing for our Spring Update. TBD :)

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Sparck on Feb 14, 2019 wrote:
Hi tatussee! The Testing Realm won't open again until we start testing for our Spring Update. TBD :)
Spring Update! Does it involve the new Monstrology extracts you mentioned on KI Live?

Survivor
Feb 19, 2018
Sparck on Feb 14, 2019 wrote:
So it opens whenever a new update is made, ok. :) You probably do not know about the time, do you?

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
tatussee on Feb 15, 2019 wrote:
So it opens whenever a new update is made, ok. :) You probably do not know about the time, do you?
TBD = To Be Determined

So, the exact time is yet to be decided but we know it will be for the Spring update...so we just have to keep our eyes open for it

When it comes up it the test realm launcher will become available to download and we'll get notice of the schedule when it's going to be active. It's only available during official text times, the rest of the time it's offline.

Anyone with an active membership or who has bought crowns in the last 30 days will have access. It's fun to get a sneak peek of what's coming and we get to test out the content. There's a cute little bug icon for reporting problems so KI can schedule fixes and reduce issues when it goes to live realm.

It's a good opportunity to try out crown items we haven't used before too because we get some crowns to use. When there are new things available it is particularly good eg we got to test second chance chests before they became a 'real' thing etc

Remember that when we're in test realm nothing we achieve or complete counts in live realm - if you meet a new friend and want to connect for real you'll have to arrnage to meet in live realm to add them properly. Pets hatched, drops gained, spells learned etc...will not be on your wizard in live realm. We do get to have a good snoop at what's about to be available though and trying out new content is always fun! Sometimes our ideas/suggestions even result in changes being made before it goes live!

It's a great chance for us to all work together to help the launch of new content to be successful and get everyone talking excitedly about the cool things we're all about to enjoy in live realm

Look out for the notices and schedule on here, the launcher and the main web page...you'll also see a new section on this forum for discussing test realm

Survivor
Feb 19, 2018
Thanks for the explanation Victoria. :) Btw the client, or launcher with the test realm is available to download even now. It's just offline.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
tatussee on Feb 16, 2019 wrote:
Thanks for the explanation Victoria. :) Btw the client, or launcher with the test realm is available to download even now. It's just offline.
Oooh I did not know it was available for download all the time!

Thank you for correcting/updating me, I appreciate it