Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Castle Magic While Accessing Inventory?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 01, 2014
Yes, i noticed how we can access the plant items by pressing G at a house without the pets resetting where they are nor castle magic resetting, i was wonder if we can get that option for decorating housing items and such too? I’m pretty sure glitches in houses wont get patched ever so like why not make the housing even more amazed, but i was trying to reach a certain height because idk how people do it in their houses, i used castle magic on stairs castle block to make it bigger and was trying to put a teleporter and a block up to where it stops as it is very large, but as i open up my inventory it resets to the small castle block again, see what i mean basically?

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
BrandBrandPowers12... on Feb 12, 2019 wrote:
Yes, i noticed how we can access the plant items by pressing G at a house without the pets resetting where they are nor castle magic resetting, i was wonder if we can get that option for decorating housing items and such too? I’m pretty sure glitches in houses wont get patched ever so like why not make the housing even more amazed, but i was trying to reach a certain height because idk how people do it in their houses, i used castle magic on stairs castle block to make it bigger and was trying to put a teleporter and a block up to where it stops as it is very large, but as i open up my inventory it resets to the small castle block again, see what i mean basically?
Yeah that would be helpful, being able to see both views while placing/moving things - without castle magic activated and with it activated.

It would make placing things much easier and working out how much magic to use simpler too.

Castle magic is amazing, I'm really happy it was added I hope KI will also consider increasing the item counts on houses too. Even with both elixirs inside and out I run out of space for decorating. An increase on pets/mounts would be awesome too. In my dream decorating world, there would be no limit but that's a dream world lol.