Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why can't we have merch?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Sep 15, 2013
When is KI going to produce some real merchandise that we can buy online? T-shirts, hoodies, jackets, hats, etc.? Seems like a missed opportunity. I think things like that would sell far better than these overpriced crowns events, don't you?

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Jeremy Firestaff on Feb 11, 2019 wrote:
When is KI going to produce some real merchandise that we can buy online? T-shirts, hoodies, jackets, hats, etc.? Seems like a missed opportunity. I think things like that would sell far better than these overpriced crowns events, don't you?
I asked this on the chat during KI Live and they replied and said they're working on it!!!! I am hopeful they will make some things for us to buy irl!

It would be good if people commented on this thread and let KI know what kinds of things they'd like and what they think about real life merch

I'd like pretty much anything and everything - if it's W101 I'm going to want it I just hope they make it all available online and with shipping options for outside the USA

EVERYONE, SHARE YOUR IDEAS AND VIEWS ABOUT REAL LIFE W101/P101 MERCH!!!!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Jeremy Firestaff on Feb 11, 2019 wrote:
Have you tried the Wizard101 online store? It is called Zazzle.

On this website, from the Menu on the left side of the screen, click on:

- Playing Options. then
- Gifts and Merchandise, then
- Shop Wizard101 Zazzle Store.

They have mugs, T-shirts, hoodies, and other items.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Victoria FireHeart on Feb 12, 2019 wrote:
I asked this on the chat during KI Live and they replied and said they're working on it!!!! I am hopeful they will make some things for us to buy irl!

It would be good if people commented on this thread and let KI know what kinds of things they'd like and what they think about real life merch

I'd like pretty much anything and everything - if it's W101 I'm going to want it I just hope they make it all available online and with shipping options for outside the USA

EVERYONE, SHARE YOUR IDEAS AND VIEWS ABOUT REAL LIFE W101/P101 MERCH!!!!
Gladly! How about:

- A Headmaster Ambrose model, complete with Gamma and a perch for her.

- A wizard model, with numerous attachments like varying hoods, capes, and shoes

- A shirt with the Wizard101 logo, the Wizard City loading screen, or the symbols for the Seven Schools of Magic

- Figures of well-known creatures like Lost Souls, Rattlebones, Krokotopians, and Ninja Pigs.

- Bobbleheads, just like those in the game

And I would just LOVE international shipping, so they can find their way into my humble home in Canada. Such a nice game! One of a kind and my lifelong favorite!