Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Jezzerit Monastery

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 26, 2010
I did this dungeon today and it had really bad lag. It was so bad it made it look like I was watching frame by frames of my wizard moving and battling. It is only in this dungeon too. I left the dungeon and everything was fine once again. I entered it a second time and the lag was still there. I also tried logging out then back in before re-entering the dungeon. It still had really bad lag.

I finished the dungeon but it gave me a massive headache watching the battles when they looked that choppy. Please fix this dungeon in Mirage.

Administrator
Luvdogs99 on Feb 6, 2019 wrote:
I did this dungeon today and it had really bad lag. It was so bad it made it look like I was watching frame by frames of my wizard moving and battling. It is only in this dungeon too. I left the dungeon and everything was fine once again. I entered it a second time and the lag was still there. I also tried logging out then back in before re-entering the dungeon. It still had really bad lag.

I finished the dungeon but it gave me a massive headache watching the battles when they looked that choppy. Please fix this dungeon in Mirage.
Thanks for letting us know about the lag in the dungeon, we'll take a look!