Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard lost a level and all stats after crash

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 20, 2016
Account: tofulish007
wizard: Cass Myth, level 8 myth

Crash: Feb 4, about 3:30 PM central

I reached level 8, and Cyrus gave me the Wumpus quest. I went to the library and found out it didn't exist.
I left the library to return to Ravenwood. My game crashed - I got a message asking if I wanted to report an error. I did report.

When I got back to Ravenwood, I realized my wiz is now level 7. I restarted wiz, no change. Restarted the computer, no change. Cyrus gave me the next quest step so my game is hopefully OK.

I have screen prints showing that I have the quest (level 8) and current status as level 7; I don't see a way to insert those.

Survivor
Nov 20, 2016
the title saying I lost all stats was inaccurate. This is a low level wiz and only stats are health/mana

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
I must say, this a very unusual case.

In the same breath, I recommend communicating this to the KI Support team.

Enlist all the info you have done here. They may be able to provide some insight on the issue.

support@wizard101.com

Doesn't seem like any major damage occurred however.

Delver
Aug 21, 2013
tofulish007 on Feb 6, 2019 wrote:
the title saying I lost all stats was inaccurate. This is a low level wiz and only stats are health/mana
Open a support ticket to get the issue looked at. There isn't much that can be done via the forums other than suggesting you do that. There are times when the information for a wizard gets a little messed up, and the only way KI can address it is via a support ticket.

Survivor
Nov 20, 2016
Thanks for the suggestion. I sent this to support.

And no damage was done, the wiz is level 29 now. Just another cosmic ray intersecting with reality.