Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

90% Sure of Malistaire Robe drop.

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 03, 2017
So, I was farming Malistaire the Undying for gear, after the first time I got a team(in 2 hours,) I got my Mali Robe! Unfortunately both my backpack and bank was full, due to my excessive pack opening for Dalia Shoes and Jack Hallows Blues, I cleared my storage, but the only other piece I got was Boots of Carpathian Fury. I don’t have proof, but if you want I can tell you my sister’s email for confirmation(I yelled for about an hour). Is there anyway I can get my Mali robe back?

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Eric ThunderCrafte... on Feb 3, 2019 wrote:
So, I was farming Malistaire the Undying for gear, after the first time I got a team(in 2 hours,) I got my Mali Robe! Unfortunately both my backpack and bank was full, due to my excessive pack opening for Dalia Shoes and Jack Hallows Blues, I cleared my storage, but the only other piece I got was Boots of Carpathian Fury. I don’t have proof, but if you want I can tell you my sister’s email for confirmation(I yelled for about an hour). Is there anyway I can get my Mali robe back?
Before we panic - you know you got the robe because it said you got it, so it IS somewhere in your backpack or bank. When we miss drops because of a full backpack, it doesn't tell us what we missed. It's a little frustrating that we have to keep an eye on our backpack because the warning only comes up after we missed stuff instead of close to it.

The fact it said you got it means it is somewhere in your inventory. Check again and see if you can find it. If you can't, drop Support a message and see if they can locate it for you. I don't know if they can check back on drops received or not, but they can certainly check your inventory and if you've deleted it in error they might be able to replace it.

Hopefully you will find it or support will be able to help you...also, 2 hours waiting on a team seems like a real pain, so if you'd like me to help you with a few runs to try for the rest of your gear lmk on here and we can arrange an evening/afternoon of annoying Malistaire in his own home hahaha Poor guy never gets a break lol

If it's just you and me running it I can duel or multi-box so we don't need to search for people to join us, or maybe someone will see this here and want to come too if they need drops

Good luck with your robe and speak soon

Defender
Jun 03, 2017
Victoria FireHeart on Feb 4, 2019 wrote:
Before we panic - you know you got the robe because it said you got it, so it IS somewhere in your backpack or bank. When we miss drops because of a full backpack, it doesn't tell us what we missed. It's a little frustrating that we have to keep an eye on our backpack because the warning only comes up after we missed stuff instead of close to it.

The fact it said you got it means it is somewhere in your inventory. Check again and see if you can find it. If you can't, drop Support a message and see if they can locate it for you. I don't know if they can check back on drops received or not, but they can certainly check your inventory and if you've deleted it in error they might be able to replace it.

Hopefully you will find it or support will be able to help you...also, 2 hours waiting on a team seems like a real pain, so if you'd like me to help you with a few runs to try for the rest of your gear lmk on here and we can arrange an evening/afternoon of annoying Malistaire in his own home hahaha Poor guy never gets a break lol

If it's just you and me running it I can duel or multi-box so we don't need to search for people to join us, or maybe someone will see this here and want to come too if they need drops

Good luck with your robe and speak soon
Sure! If possible, can we do a few Malistaire runs at 3pm EST time today? If you could, please stand right outside the queue for the graveyard dungeon on Melissa StormHeart? Thanks! I also bought 5k for the chest. I got the hat & boots yesterday in 1 run.....

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Eric ThunderCrafte... on Feb 3, 2019 wrote:
Didn't you get a warning that your backpack was full and the drop was sent to your bank? Or if that was full as well, weren't you told it was destroyed?
This is how it is done in Pirate101, I don't know if it's the same here, but I do recall the first time I was playing, getting a warning from Gamma.
If it was destroyed due to full backpack and bank, you won't be getting it back.

Defender
Jun 03, 2017
never mind! I just got the robe, actually two top tier robes!

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Eric ThunderCrafte... on Feb 5, 2019 wrote:
never mind! I just got the robe, actually two top tier robes!
I've just seen your messages. I'm so glad you got the full set!

Cya soon!