Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hi

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 11, 2017
I've been playing this game for awhile but just recently payed for a membership for a few months. Stitching and retraining my wizard still costs money so as of today I have to quit if no one from kings isle will even reply to anything I have to say. I hope someone will take this game from you guys one day and do things right.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
thegreatestwizardo... on Jan 26, 2019 wrote:
I've been playing this game for awhile but just recently payed for a membership for a few months. Stitching and retraining my wizard still costs money so as of today I have to quit if no one from kings isle will even reply to anything I have to say. I hope someone will take this game from you guys one day and do things right.
Free Training Point Buy Back is a member benefit that comes around every few months. Keep your eyes open for it and you will be able to buy them back free

Stitching is 100c per item...stitching an entire outfit costs 400c (hat, robe, boots and wand). Even at the highest price for crowns it is less than $1. KI has also made it possible for ALL wizards to obtain FREE CROWNS!

You can get free crowns from a few different places:

1. Do the trivia on freeKIgames.com and earn up to 100 crowns per DAY! It's free to do it, the questions and answers haven't changed in years - lists of answers are easy to find so you can guarantee you'll get enough right to win the crowns. It works for everyone, no matter where they are located globally. 4 days of doing a few trivia is enough to stitch a complete gear set! 1 day is enough to stitch 1 item

2. Daily assignments include a reward of crowns every 5 days - it's a small amount but builds up. Keep in mind you can do it on 6 wizards, so that's 36 lots of free crowns per MONTH! There is also a member benefit that doubles these when it is active.

3. Earn crowns videos. You may have to activate this in your settings and advertisments are regional, therefore some wizards get lots while others get very few or none. It is definitely worth trying though, each advert your wizard 'watches' earns you 10 crowns. Many people do these on their wizard, while they are also on the website doing the trivia.

4. Free crowns can also be obtained by entering competitions through KI or reputable forums...though winning is not guaranteed while the above methods are.

I hope this helps

PS. I think threatening to quit and saying nasty things to/about KI is counter-productive and sabotages your chances of being listened to and helped. There are a lot of lovely people in the community and in KI's team who will happily help you, please reconsider how you ask them to help

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
It's never a good idea to threaten to quit just because you're not getting what you want or you feel certain things should be handed to you.

The game has highlighted eloquently above has made rather gratifying steps in assisting players on getting crowns.

Not to mention the frequent crowns bonuses that occur every so often.

Such pathways were virtually non-exsistent during the early years of the game.

So, instead of complaining (about nothing really), take advantage of these opportunities.

They do help!

Survivor
Oct 13, 2013