Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

texting players not online

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 26, 2013
I have twice got gifted with a present package from one of my friends. However they are never online when I am. I was wondering if there is a way to text this friend and to thank them. I have never asked for these gifts also, they just show up. I really need to say thank you !!! and to tell them they really don't need to do that even though it's very nice.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
This idea and modifications of it has been suggested quite a few times in the past.

This makes the first of the new year.

An implementation of a mechanic such as a Mailbox system which allows players to leave a message to those offline would be an extremely welcomed feature.

I'm sure many of us can attest to the amount of stories where this feature would've been so useful!

Survivor
Jul 27, 2012
Completely support this idea. Especially if you have friends from different time zones, as I do.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
I have mixed feelings about a mail box...but I would definitely like the ability to attach a message to gifts and to be able to send a message of thanks back