Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome a New Wizard!

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Please join me in welcoming the newest enrolled student into Ravenwood.

Last night my daughter and fellow wizard gave birth to my First Granddaughter. 10 lbs 4 ozs (Her current Wizard moniker is Baby Dax, Mommy's Little Monkey)

Baby Dax seems to enjoy the Wizard City music. Mommy has found a comfortable position to feed baby and play wizards at the same time.

*sigh* This Young Wizard is entirely too proud.

Steven Ghoststalker
Proud Grandpa

Defender
Feb 28, 2013
Area51Alien on Jan 17, 2019 wrote:

Last night my daughter and fellow wizard gave birth to my First Granddaughter. 10 lbs 4 ozs (Her current Wizard moniker is Baby Dax, Mommy's Little Monkey)

Baby Dax seems to enjoy the Wizard City music. Mommy has found a comfortable position to feed baby and play wizards at the same time.

Steven Ghoststalker
Proud Grandpa
Congratulations Grandpa

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Area51Alien on Jan 17, 2019 wrote:

Steven Ghoststalker
Proud Grandpa
OH MY GOOOOOODNESS!!!!! This was not expected when I clicked this thread...I am grinning like mad right now!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
What lovely news and such a joyful blessing...and holy moly 10lb 4oz is BIG, especially for a first one! I hope mommy and baby are both doing well and taking it nice and easy (as much as you can with a newborn!) while they recover and find their rhythm. Love, sparkles and every blessing to you all!

Defender
Jun 03, 2017
Congrats! She is a great wizard in the making!

Defender
Nov 08, 2009
Congratulations Grandpa

So happy for you and everyone in the family.
Hope that Kelly Gem and baby are doing great

Survivor
Dec 18, 2010
Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Good Golly! The gift of birth is a miracle! Congrats!

Defender
Jan 01, 2009
From one grandpa to another, congratulations and welcome to the old goats club .
Michael Nightgem, grand dude extraordinary.