Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 1-11-19

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 11, 2017
  • I would really love to see something that could be done with mounts. Minigames, perhaps? I love pretending I'm show jumping on my Astral Unicorn, so games that could be played with certain mounts might be fun, and might encourage players to purchase more of them.
  • The thing that keeps me coming back to Wizard101 is more about the minigames, and side things I can do to bide my time between main questing. I love main questing, and I have yet to make it completely through the game even once, but I enjoy having other things to do besides fight and fetch. Someone suggested mazes, and I'm not opposed to that. I'd also be interested in the quest / world progress tracker.
  • Please, PLEASE expand on Animus and add more creatures that you can extract animus from. Animus is hands down my favorite side activity of the game and I'm almost begging you to add more creatures to it. Draconians are at the top of my list.

Survivor
May 26, 2018
Feedback Friday 1-11-19

My feedback is if it’s possible to adjust just ICE wizard heath a bit because in pvp, losing 4,000 health is nothing because that’s only HALF their Heath, for other wizards losing 4,000 heath is a panic, The community would agree on this even if it’s my opinion for now and some would disagree because they could be ice or they don’t play wiz.

MUCH LOVE TO THE COMMUNITY THOUGH, keep on doing y’all best and give a better example and more feedback c:

Survivor
May 16, 2009
Just a few for now:

1) 7 wizard slots so I can play all 7 schools!

2) A more reliable pet hatching system so that you can better predict what talents and skill values you will get. The randomness makes the entire system much more painful than it’s worth.

3) Lower the pet xp or increase normal gains. The amount of progress that I can make during double pet xp events feels closer to a reasonable pace to level up a pet then the current pace. I would actually hatch pets for derby races and participate in them if I could hatch and level up in simpler ways.

4) A filter in the hatch making kiosk so that I can filter by talents and skill values.

5) Remove heals and shields from NPC decks. I personally don’t believe npc’s that heal and block damage add any value to the game. I expect an MMO to have some grind, but that’s a little beyond that. It simply feels like a waste of time.

6) Higher drop rates for key reagents! STEEL IS TO HARD TO OBTAIN.

Thanks for listening!

P.S. I have about 10 people convinced to play this game once it doesn’t cost as much as triple A title/year. I would love to have them, and many more people join our lovely community!

Survivor
Aug 02, 2018
Professor Falmea on Jan 11, 2019 wrote:
Hi folks! It's 2019, and it's time for the first Feedback Friday of the year...

Let's not break with tradition. Today, I want to ask this - What is the ONE thing you want to see added to the Spiral (or changed) this year? Is it a new system? A mystery solved? Improving something already in game? We can't wait to hear your feedback!

Have a wonderful weekend, Wizards!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!
would love the dino bundle back :)

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Just One?

Ok, One from each Wizard.

Steven would LOVE for Shelus Gruffheart to have either a Daily Quest of going to some world on the Spiral and finding some rare artifact or a Zeke-like quest of finding certain artifacts across the different worlds. Personally, a Daily Quest would be GREAT.

Christopher would love to see more puzzles. There were quite a few in Krokotopia and some in Marleybone but until that nice in one in Empyrea 2, puzzles seem to have been dropped.

There one from each wizard

The Ghoststalker Bros.
Steven 130
Christopher 35

Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
I had a couple ideas floating around, so I hope they're at least decent.

• The first is maybe some sort of potion that is one time use on each individual pet the wizard character owns. The potion would allow you to change the talents of the pet, limited by what talents their parents had. Maybe the potion could also be limited to use by requiring your pet be raised to max level.
  • More animated housing items.
  • Maybe have some of the rarer drops gear and housing items from skeleton key rooms be available to get from other bosses?
  • It would be nice to see the wizard do magic that isn't dueling. Just something to show that they've learned things other than dueling in Ravenwood. Maybe make some objects temporally float, make themselves levitate, etc. Perhaps more details about what each school teaches students.

Survivor
Nov 04, 2018
1 - Possibility of changing the name of the assistant (Old name can be viewed).
2 - More double XP events for pets. For evolution is difficult and slow.
3 - Have the option to select the desired language from the game interface. (Mainly the Brazilian Portuguese).

James

Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
A nice adition i would like to see is that you would be able to see your athame,ring and amulet on your charecter .
I would also like for there to be updated player models kind of like how you did with parts of wizard city.
Thanks
Lucas lvl 130

Survivor
Jan 24, 2010
Some time ago (perhaps within the last two years) I was reading a reply to a post here on the message board. The idea was, when you reached the end of the game that's it. There's nothing more (I just added a character and started the game over again). Either add two new dungeons to each world or develop a Wizard202 based on the 7 wonders of the world or other periods of time.

Survivor
Dec 17, 2013
if the game stop lagging and losing connections suddenly
this gonna be great

Survivor
Jun 02, 2009
I've got several ideas that I have already seen posted, and a few that are just small little details that I am sure other people would like as well.

Gardening:
1. Show how much time is left on a preventative spell for pests or needs
2. Some kind of collection book similar to the pet tome which shows plant's likes and possible needs/pests once they are unlocked(ie. Couch Potatoes like the Sandwich Station, but only include this in the book once the wizard has discovered this)

Pets:
1. More mini-games and/or increase the experience from the minigames or something totally different
2. Be able to see the possible talents that your pet can unlock, not just the rarity
3. Be able to feed snacks to pets not just after minigames

Miscellaneous:
1. 7th Wizard slot
2. Trade gear with other players(I have several pieces gear which I would love to trade with some wizards I have on other accounts, but can't)
3. Level 100 potion(I understand why this probably won't happen, or at least not for a while, but it would be super nice to have for people who have finished Khrysalis and have reached lv 100 before)

Survivor
Jun 17, 2013
I would love to see the pets placed back into the bazaar

Survivor
Jun 17, 2013
I would LOVE to see these things added to Wizard101
  • Crown pet kiosk
  • getting pets to get all of their talents
  • allowing you to create after getting your pet to get all their available talents to become a mount
  • crafting a saddle for the new mount
  • "Mount Pavillion"
  • 7 New schools that wizards are able to go to
  1. Ember
  2. Tempest
  3. Chaos
  4. Earth
  5. Frost
  6. Equilibrium
  7. Spirit
  • These schools would be introduced to Wizard City after Wysteria is destroyed by one of the Titans giving wizards the ability to try a foreign school.
  • Lower level place for low level wizards to get gold
  • New dorms that are a little larger and we are able to have roommates
  • Increase to seven wizards (14 if you add Wysteria schools
  • Get energy back when you level up in gardening
  • More dye colors
  • Jewels for damage and resist are percentage
  • Removing the no auction sign for most of the items up to lvl 59
  • adding the update of remodeling Wizard City to all the places (Mainly Dragonspyre)
  • Name changer
  • Gender changer
  • Allowing Wizards to sit and go to actual school like a real school day.
  • Allowing Max wizards to become assistant teachers (or even have the people who are the voices of the teachers get on for like an hour to see any questions students have in their class and then give me tc from that certain school for going to school then more for asking a question.)
  • Add the emote to raising the hand
  • Add for school tests and quizzes to see who know what they're talking about
  • More dance emotes
  • Add to castle tours, a help cat that will send you to a house or a place where wizards ask for help on something whether it be crafting, gardening, pets, etc
  • Add Master's, Archmage and Exalted to Khallko's Coppersmith in Aquila
  • More Pets!
  • Add another side world
  • More houses for sale
  • Adding the ability to have families
  • Adding eating and drinking (water, soda)
Thank you Kingsisle for reading all of this and I think that since Wizard101 is supposed to be a RPG game that this would help a lot
Blaze 58

Explorer
Jul 20, 2018
Add more polymorph options to the moon school. Maybe we could polymorph into "avatars" of certain schools. Another neat option would be using monster animus to create polymorph TCs (similar to the summon cards).
Whatever happens this year, though, I know I'll enjoy it! Happy New Year!

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
LET GIRL CHARACTERS BE NAMED ALEX. Not alexa or Alexandra. just alex.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
There's some great ideas being enlisted here!

No doubt, the best ideas for the game will always stir from the actively involved community.

I'd love to see some amount of implementation or at least feedback on a few of them from KI.

Squire
Jun 13, 2011
Professor Falmea on Jan 11, 2019 wrote:
Hi folks! It's 2019, and it's time for the first Feedback Friday of the year...

Let's not break with tradition. Today, I want to ask this - What is the ONE thing you want to see added to the Spiral (or changed) this year? Is it a new system? A mystery solved? Improving something already in game? We can't wait to hear your feedback!

Have a wonderful weekend, Wizards!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!
Well, I really would like to see a new section that showcases what zones we've purchased so far with our crowns to keep track on what they bought, along with the option to either buy individual zones, or all zones in one world at once within the website to reduce some waiting time to those who want to get there before facing the "Pay with Crowns" prompt. That should be applicable to all MMOs.

There's still the thought of having boss combat themes for many bosses across the Spiral, most common, select, unique, even final battle themes to the Big Bads, the story arc villains, like Malistaire & Morganthe, for instance. I would really like to see that done as a QoL update.

I like seeing new Skeleton Key bosses, but I would rather there would be more than 3 per year, or so. If so, please have more new Skeleton Key bosses at more higher amounts at a slightly more frequent pace.

Being able to have Castle Block Elixirs to increase our bonus block limit past 250, to those who would like to make bigger or taller custom castles within our homes. That would be intriguing.

Oh, there's still the one request, having W101 able to handle plenty more polygons than what we saw in the redone Wizard City to take more detailed models into account, without making new textures more muddier than before. I really like the new models, but I kinda expected a couple more polygons to them. No matter. Hope that gets done soon.

Thanks, Professor Falmea! Keep up the good work!

Survivor
Jun 06, 2011
More season-related quests! And maybe even more fun events.

Survivor
Sep 02, 2012
1. more monstrology + fixing the info bugs in the tome so that wizards could complete it
2. ability to replay worlds without having to create another character

Explorer
Jul 18, 2016
Hello Professor Falmea! Happy 2019. I hope you're having an amazing New Year's Day so far. I'd like to take part in the first Feedback Friday of the year, so without further ado, I'll post my reply.

My idea is a simple, but effective, change to Pet Training. Wizard101 pets, you know them, you love them, but in the current state, the pet training system isn't even fair or balanced. The way it stands, I could hatch 50 pets and have all 50 pets fail at Mega because RNG didn't give me the talent I wanted. As a result, I have to bite my tongue in rage and look at all the energy and Mega Snacks that I wasted in getting the failed pet to Mega, and all for nothing. I think a better change to the pet training system would be an easy one. Perhaps you guys could add a way for players to pay Crowns (the amount of Crowns is on you guys, maybe make it 50 Crowns and increase it with each buy, like Second Chance Chests, but no more than 400 Crowns at a cap) and re-roll an unwanted talent into a different talent. That way, getting the talent you want is still based on luck and RNG, but you have a bit more control on how your pet turns out in the end. I'm sure if my idea passes, a lot of players would buy more Crowns to have more control over what talents their dream pets get. In general, I'd like to see a revamp of the pet training system to make it less taxing and easier to get the talents you want on your dream pet. Double Pet XP member benefits are nice, but even double pet XP doesn't cut it when one pet after another keeps failing at Mega to the point where we run out of mega snacks and want to throw our laptops out the window. A Pet Derby revamp would be nice as well, since it is impossible to get a Pet Derby match going anymore, but if that's not possible, I really really want a pet training system revamp to make it easier to get the stats you want.

Sincerely,
Blaze StormSword (Level 130 Diviner)
Blaze DreamBlade (Level 40 Conjurer)
Blaze StarBlade (Level 40 Theurgist)

Explorer
Feb 21, 2016
able to be a different species. a new type of combat maybe able to train pets tricks

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
OMG!!!! I've been irl-ing so long I can't believe I didn't miss this one! Thank you so much

Broken Record-me.

Please invent something to help us clean up our accounts - REALLY clean them up once and for all. I've submitted ideas and different suggestions from here to Test to Central over the years. The vaults as they are do help some, don't get me wrong - and the expansion elixirs, but they don't address SO many issues.

If would be of any good to KI for KI reasons that us having less repetition of items, and less stored items and less stuff moving through the shared banks repeatedly in mass - Please post how it would help KI for us to have our accounts better organized and how it would help KI for us to have our things settled in one space for longer time etc. This making us more aware of the constraints you work under. THEN

Can we please have a Feedback Friday dedicated to a player wish-list of Account De-Cluttering & Organizing?

Maybe my dreams are as yet unrealized because my ideas weren't doable? Maybe there's just not enough player interest and you can't add something just to make me happy? Maybe KI's systems and processes are so strong that no matter how much stuff we're drowning in it's not any kind of problem for KI?

But if nothing else Please make the vaults (all of them) Nameable, and able to sit unlimited numbers in any space -- I could get pretty far on my own if all the vaults could sit in one yard & had names on them that I could change as needed -- and my main character could just pull stuff and sort, pull stuff and sort, pull stuff and sort -- it would be sad - but those two updates would make it POSSIBLE. (to be clear - I'm talking dozens of vaults - but no other items sitting around - YES - I just said I'd pull up my garden or buy a new house to do this.

OH and I'd need Pet Vaults added - to do it this way.

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
exp613 on Jan 11, 2019 wrote:
Turtles.
Do you mean a Turtle world? Like how Marleybone is a dog world?

I'd love that

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
Dworgynfan17 on Jan 11, 2019 wrote:
A level 130 dungeon similar to darkmoor

Daniel
Visionary Necromancer lvl 130
Divine Paradox
x.x o gosh NO please - up the difficulty to match level and vary the theme and play -- but please go back to the Water Works and Winter Tusk models - they were crazy hard at level but fun. Something about Darkmore's game play was fundamentally different because it was not.

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
AshleyDream16 on Jan 11, 2019 wrote:
This is a huge question. I would love to see a system where you can track your progress through a world. This could look like: 13/38 main quests in (this world) or 39% Main quest completed for this area. It would help to know how far you are in a world. Can work with side quests as well.
I love this idea. It would be especially helpful for when your'e in a world you don't like (me = MB my sister = AZ) would have been such a relief to see the percentage change. And for people like me who want max XP and do all the side quests - it would be great if the % marker was separate.