Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

need reagents having trouble finding them

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 11, 2017
Hi i am having trouble finding reagents, i also wanted to know if you can submit ideas to Kingsisle for more reagents
or apps to make more?

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
wizard101forever45 on Jan 5, 2019 wrote:
Hi i am having trouble finding reagents, i also wanted to know if you can submit ideas to Kingsisle for more reagents
or apps to make more?
Which reagents are you having difficulty with, maybe we can help you?

If you're meaning you find it difficult to get them from the spawn sites, it can help to move to a quieter realm when you're looking for them. There are less people about to just pick them up as they go by and you'll get far more

If you're looking for specific reagents it can be helpful to do an online search (eg: W101 mistwood) and find the link to the wiki. This will tell you all the known drop sources and help you find ways to obtain it easily. You could also search for the best places eg. W101 best places for mistwood

There is the wiki and also lots of guides for the more difficult reagents. Players love to share how they got their tricky resources and what will help you to achieve your goals too

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
What reagents are you looking for?

Maybe we can help.

Also, don't only use Bazaar as a source of Reagents, many rare ones can be garnered through Transmuting via Crafting and Gardening.

Explorer
Sep 03, 2009
please I beg you make another way to get the trophies because I hate pvp and I don't wanna ruin everyone's fun by passing every round if I wanna craft the wand. Like I said I am anti pvp.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
wizard101forever45 on Jan 5, 2019 wrote:
or apps to make more?
What reagents are you having trouble finding? Reagents are everywhere you travel. You could also check the Bazaar for reagents. And I'm sure KI would like to hear your ideas on new types of reagents as well as recipes for crafting.

Delver
Nov 16, 2017
Well, you have the bazaar or reagent vendors or you can garden for certain ones. You don't say what level you are or what you might be looking for so it's kinda hard to steer you. Wiki is sometimes difficult to navigate so I have found Google helpful. Something I would type in is;

wizard101 reagent location/ sandstone

I've also seen a list that wizards have put together that helps. Look at Youtube.

Christina Soulshard lvl 86 Death

Defender
Jul 26, 2013
participation trophies, is KI still giving them out for morning quest rewards? I'm a level 130 life wizard and need to make the last wand for Arcanum quest. I need 5 trophies. In all this time I haven't gotten any trophies. Please can anybody let me know if there still receiving these trophies.