Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Kroger Prepaid Card

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 20, 2010
I hope I'm asking this in the right place. But will the Kroger prepaid card be offered across the country? I'm really looking forward to trying some of them out.

Thanks

Explorer
Jul 20, 2018
If we can't have the card, at least let us have a way to get those pets so they aren't lost forever.

Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
MrSir1127 on Jan 4, 2019 wrote:
If we can't have the card, at least let us have a way to get those pets so they aren't lost forever.
The $20 kroger card is released outside of texas however the $10 one is not. Both are jewel pet sockets not actual pets though.

"This $20 Prepaid Card is currently available at all Safeway, Albertsons, and Vons locations." this is a direct quote from the on site prepaid card directory from the wizard101 website located at https://www.wizard101.com/game/prepaid-card

so thankfully you are not missing any pets and very few of the $10 cards are amazing though i do kind of wish these were available at the alternate locations outside of Texas as well..

The most popular $20 ones are probably the Chi Focus Citrine (may cast Dragonlance blade plus add pip o plenty talent), the Undauntable Opal (may cast Brace and add Spell Defy pet talent), the Mortal Toil Onyx (may cast Mass Feint and add Pain Bringer to pet), and last the Lifesaver Jade (giving may cast Pigsie and add Healer pet talent). credit goes to the wzard101 central wiki providing the jewel details at www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Item:Kroger_$20_USA_Gift_Card