Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Emperor's Retreat

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 26, 2017
I was close to beating Krokhotep in the Emperor's Retreat dungeon, but when I died the red port to go back to the battle and dungeon was gone. When I went to enter the place to continue, it told me if I entered I would loose my prgress. I was waiting for a friend to help me get through it (they ended up not being able to, so I still have the current issue) I tried to enter again and it was just the default message. What do I do? imgur.com/a/HLBoYu6

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
The only thing you can do is restart the dungeon.

Another thing, it seems some dungeons are like this, where the recall button fails to work as how it should.

Be careful, next time, try marking the area where the boss is before heading into battle should the dungeon recall button doesn't show up.

Survivor
Nov 26, 2017
Star Edward on Jan 5, 2019 wrote:
The only thing you can do is restart the dungeon.

Another thing, it seems some dungeons are like this, where the recall button fails to work as how it should.

Be careful, next time, try marking the area where the boss is before heading into battle should the dungeon recall button doesn't show up.

That's really aggrivating. I'm a storm as well, so I'm sure you know how that goes.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Needless to say, the school does get better though!