Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

WIZARD AURAS?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 11, 2012
HEY!! I have a super cool idea I think would be awesome :)! What if KI made auras for wizards a thing? but like it appears after level 100 and it is the color of your school? or maybe dyeable? So like any wizard 100+ gets an aura? This idea could be adjusted of course but I feel really strongly about this Maybe an this could be implemented? :)!!

Survivor
Jan 15, 2013
Deadliouss on Dec 25, 2018 wrote:
HEY!! I have a super cool idea I think would be awesome :)! What if KI made auras for wizards a thing? but like it appears after level 100 and it is the color of your school? or maybe dyeable? So like any wizard 100+ gets an aura? This idea could be adjusted of course but I feel really strongly about this Maybe an this could be implemented? :)!!
that sounds so amazing i would love to see it

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Deadliouss on Dec 25, 2018 wrote:
^-^ Im glad to tell you that school auras are in the game!!!
The school jewel packs have school Auras mounts!!

https://www.wizard101.com/game/jewel-pack-sale See more here (note the sale is over but it does mention what else you can get in the school jewel packs)

Survivor
Dec 11, 2012
Rachel Dreamsong on Jan 3, 2019 wrote:
^-^ Im glad to tell you that school auras are in the game!!!
The school jewel packs have school Auras mounts!!

https://www.wizard101.com/game/jewel-pack-sale See more here (note the sale is over but it does mention what else you can get in the school jewel packs)
I know they are mounts but I was thinking auras could be around the wizard and not as a mount! But thanks for telling me! But yes, I was hoping they could be a wizard aura and not an actually like mount you ride. :)

Survivor
Jun 28, 2015
It would be cool to have this, but not level 100. I think 100 is already a level with a big milestone, so to keep people set at a goal why not level 75 or 70, where it isn't a major milestone?

Defender
May 11, 2013
sahbe on Jan 13, 2019 wrote:
It would be cool to have this, but not level 100. I think 100 is already a level with a big milestone, so to keep people set at a goal why not level 75 or 70, where it isn't a major milestone?
Because Auras are a symbol of power in the magic world and as such should be at a level of more power.