Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The tempest card quest!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 04, 2018
Hello, I am a wizard at level 28 and was wondering about the tempest quest that I resentful started. So in the quest you go to the throne room place dungeon and you kill krock. But I cant find the krock. So my quest arrow just points to the middle of the hallway and nothing’s there. Please hellp me. I just want to learn Tempest! Thanks

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Raven18001 on Dec 18, 2018 wrote:
Hello, I am a wizard at level 28 and was wondering about the tempest quest that I resentful started. So in the quest you go to the throne room place dungeon and you kill krock. But I cant find the krock. So my quest arrow just points to the middle of the hallway and nothing’s there. Please hellp me. I just want to learn Tempest! Thanks
Oh that confused me too when I first reached there. Your arrow is pointing to a roaming boss so it points to the general area he can be found in but you might have to wander about a little bit to see him pottering about with the minions. There will be other bosses like this as you adventure through the Spiral and you'll get used to finding them

The good news is that if you struggle with defeating him you are not in a solo instance and can easily ask for help

Head back over there and when your arrow is pointing at nothing but thin air just have a wander about to see where he's hiding...believe me, Tempest is well worth it and you will definitely not regret picking up the quest

Good luck!