Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new mounts in the game

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 26, 2013
KI all the mounts you make are really cool looking for every part of the new spiral that comes out. The Christmas cars are also really nice looking and everybody wants to buy them, but the mounts seem to be getting bigger and bigger!!!! I was questing the other day. I was talking to my character for a quest, turned around and couldn't see anything to move because there was the new car mount right behind me. I couldn't move until the car moved or else I might have been pulled into a fight. please can you not make them so big anymore. Is anyone else having trouble with this problem?

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
Well, the large mounts already exist and people who want large mounts will buy them. If you want KI to make more small mounts so you can have something easy to control so you can avoid fights, that is different. It still won't stop you from having your screen filled up when a two or three person mount gets near you.

It is just like if KI started making a bunch of large really nice looking mounts. I wouldn't be interested because I prefer being able to know exactly how close I can get to run past a monster.