Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

the hatchmaking function in the pet pavillion

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 08, 2015
First, I really appreciated seeing this because I kept hearing players telling how they had bought someone paks or given tc's to hatch with them only to have the payee disappear into the anonymity of the game . . . too much anonymity to make people accountable for their actions in the game.

So, thank you for the function that has allowed newbies to hatch for a pet they want without being taken advantage of.

As for my suggestion; a player can sit there for hours searching for a pet with attributes they want because there is no way of knowing how many times they have circled the list . . .

It would be an improvement if the pets were listed by pet name so when you get to the Z's you know you have exhausted the current list . . . or to put a counter at the top of each pet type telling how many pets are listed for that pet.

I will play the 'old woman' card here and explain that all that searching is a serious problem for my eyes and headaches result for a lot of us.

Thank you

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
cardorarla on Dec 14, 2018 wrote:
First, I really appreciated seeing this because I kept hearing players telling how they had bought someone paks or given tc's to hatch with them only to have the payee disappear into the anonymity of the game . . . too much anonymity to make people accountable for their actions in the game.

So, thank you for the function that has allowed newbies to hatch for a pet they want without being taken advantage of.

As for my suggestion; a player can sit there for hours searching for a pet with attributes they want because there is no way of knowing how many times they have circled the list . . .

It would be an improvement if the pets were listed by pet name so when you get to the Z's you know you have exhausted the current list . . . or to put a counter at the top of each pet type telling how many pets are listed for that pet.

I will play the 'old woman' card here and explain that all that searching is a serious problem for my eyes and headaches result for a lot of us.

Thank you
Haha, we'll be the 'pair of old women' together then!

Honestly, I find it hard to keep track of where I started as I'm sifting through looking at stats and pools, while trying to remember the names of the best ones while I'm comparing them. I often find I'm unsure if I've gone past the beginning yet.

I love the hatch kiosk too, and it would be really helpful if there was a way to know how many pets are within the list you've selected to search through. In our backpack it's easy because you start and end with the one equipped, but in the kiosk there is no indication or way to know without noting it down and trying not to miss the first one popping back up as we click through them.

I doubt this is exclusively 'an old woman' problem and think it would be appreciated by everyone