Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Boss tokens

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 10, 2014
We all can relate to have farmed a boss for an item countless times and never seem to get it, even a friend that helps you farm gets it first try, but you still can't seem to get it. This is frustrating as it seems like you will never get the item or spell, so you give up. I have an idea that would keep players motivated to farm for the item or help them get it if they have terrible luck. This system would be called Boss tokens, and every time you farmed a boss you would get a token for killing him. After you get a certain number of tokens, you could turn them in for the item you wanted from the boss. This would keep people motivated as they would see they are indeed making progress toward their desired item, and would keep them from losing hope!

Defender
Mar 10, 2014
Fred Frost on Dec 13, 2018 wrote:
We all can relate to have farmed a boss for an item countless times and never seem to get it, even a friend that helps you farm gets it first try, but you still can't seem to get it. This is frustrating as it seems like you will never get the item or spell, so you give up. I have an idea that would keep players motivated to farm for the item or help them get it if they have terrible luck. This system would be called Boss tokens, and every time you farmed a boss you would get a token for killing him. After you get a certain number of tokens, you could turn them in for the item you wanted from the boss. This would keep people motivated as they would see they are indeed making progress toward their desired item, and would keep them from losing hope!
Pushing this thread to the top one more time if thats ok with Spaark, I noticed I got some charms from it, and I don't think anyone would be opposed to this idea, but if you agree please comment below and maybe we can get this thread big enough for kingsisle to consider this idea.

Delver
Dec 13, 2008
Fred Frost on Dec 17, 2018 wrote:
Pushing this thread to the top one more time if thats ok with Spaark, I noticed I got some charms from it, and I don't think anyone would be opposed to this idea, but if you agree please comment below and maybe we can get this thread big enough for kingsisle to consider this idea.
i would really like this idea to happen especially if it helps to get some really impossible to farm jewels ie spell proof, spell defy and 6% outgoing

Defender
Mar 10, 2014
iouman2013 on Dec 20, 2018 wrote:
i would really like this idea to happen especially if it helps to get some really impossible to farm jewels ie spell proof, spell defy and 6% outgoing

Yeah those jewels are insanely hard to get.