Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Energy Gear removed from Level 130 Drops?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Mar 31, 2015
I spent over 33k on the Winter Wonder packs for the Snowdrfter energy set, and didn't get a single Energy item. Not one. Legit I got tons of Ultra-Rare Silent Knight items etc, literally everything except the level 130 energy gear.

Is it removed from the Level 130 set, because I'd be pretty salty if I wasted 30k Crowns to get something that wasn't even there. Literally the only reason I levelled to max was to get the best Energy gear. If it's there, can KI do something about that drop rate because spending 33k (literally 771 chances) to get nothing is frankly crazy.

Delver
Dec 13, 2008
Exabytes on Dec 2, 2018 wrote:
I spent over 33k on the Winter Wonder packs for the Snowdrfter energy set, and didn't get a single Energy item. Not one. Legit I got tons of Ultra-Rare Silent Knight items etc, literally everything except the level 130 energy gear.

Is it removed from the Level 130 set, because I'd be pretty salty if I wasted 30k Crowns to get something that wasn't even there. Literally the only reason I levelled to max was to get the best Energy gear. If it's there, can KI do something about that drop rate because spending 33k (literally 771 chances) to get nothing is frankly crazy.
there is a lvl 130 set but unfortunately its only in the ginger bread pack as far as the wiki says which is in my opinion stupid, people know that snowdrift is in the winter wonder pack but only the 130 variant is in ginger breads pack and has more garbage, that made no sense to me at all..

i truly am sorry that you wasted 30k crowns on that pack but i blame the person who thought it'd be smart to put the lvl 130 energy gear set in the ginger bread pack and not update the winter wonder pack instead.