Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Face animations on your wizards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
I've been playing wizard101 for more than 5 years and I've been a little bit disappointed that the faces don't move. First of all, it's a bit creepy that none of the characters blink lol, they must be really tired. Also, let's suppose your character has a serious or angry face, if you click the emote Laugh or LOL, then the character like laugh with its angry face not even moving its mouth. Same thing with having a happy face cry. So, my idea is that you should have your character blink, maybe look around, or maybe smile for a second. That will add to the realistic graphics that kingsisle has been making. It would also make the character more alive. That's all, thanks! ^_^

Survivor
Nov 27, 2010
It would be cool if our wizards could blink!

Survivor
Sep 01, 2014
Brilliant. I'd like this as well. Forums is flooding with amazing ideas of ways to shape the game.

-Kyle level 123 and 120

Defender
Jun 13, 2009
I totally agree this should be implemented. It would add more immersion into the game and give wizards even more personality while going on adventures.

Mason Greenbane

Defender
Aug 16, 2014
Me too! I really hate looking at "Poker Face"

Explorer
Nov 21, 2011
I'd love to see this as well. Hopefully something like this will come as part of the graphical overhaul that was started, but only time will tell how far KI are willing to go with it i suppose!

Survivor
Jan 06, 2018
fr tho they need to make a new design they all stretched.