Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Adding the last 2 pet talents and evololution

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 17, 2013
Since there are just two more pet talents left to be explored on the pet, I think that the wizard would be able to level it up all the way and see what talents it gets, and the level process would go, baby, teen, adult, ancient, epic, mega, ultra, exalted and then visionary. When the pet gets to visionary, the player should have the choice to keep their pet at visionary with all of its stats or can evolve it to create a mount, but the mount would be untamed, adding onto Wizard City would be Mount Pavillion which would be connected to Pet Pavillion. In Mount Pavillion, the mount would be untamed and would be a bigger version of a pet until that wizard crafts a saddle to put onto the pet. This would be a way to get people back into Wizard101 and have them train their pet all day and then make it a mount. most people with non-members would stay and not just run around in the commons and eventually leave in a month or so.
Blaze 46
Kevin 37
Tanner 35
Wolf 37
Brady 35
Justin 36

Delver
Dec 13, 2008
dakota jadethief on Dec 1, 2018 wrote:
Since there are just two more pet talents left to be explored on the pet, I think that the wizard would be able to level it up all the way and see what talents it gets, and the level process would go, baby, teen, adult, ancient, epic, mega, ultra, exalted and then visionary. When the pet gets to visionary, the player should have the choice to keep their pet at visionary with all of its stats or can evolve it to create a mount, but the mount would be untamed, adding onto Wizard City would be Mount Pavillion which would be connected to Pet Pavillion. In Mount Pavillion, the mount would be untamed and would be a bigger version of a pet until that wizard crafts a saddle to put onto the pet. This would be a way to get people back into Wizard101 and have them train their pet all day and then make it a mount. most people with non-members would stay and not just run around in the commons and eventually leave in a month or so.
Blaze 46
Kevin 37
Tanner 35
Wolf 37
Brady 35
Justin 36
very interesting idea adding the exatled and visionary ranks exalted could definitely make it possible having all the damages on a pet with proof and defy as well as ward pets having all the wards i think with proof and defy would make tanking very interesting

Survivor
Jun 17, 2013
I meant the 4 talents left, baby, teen, adult, ancient, epic, mega, ultra, legendary, Promethean, Exalted, and Visionary.