Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Daily rewards question

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 09, 2011
Hello,
I am aware of the daily rewards in the ravenwood commons but I cannot find the conversation and do not quite remember who I was speaking too about it but I remember another member mentioning or suggesting another area where you can get a daily reward.I don't know if it was the Sultan Genie or maybe another area that this player mentioned that there is an area or location where you go to that you can retrieve a daily reward.I don't quite remember where,who & what it is but its got me boggling my mind I am pretty sure it was not loremaster.For some reason I want to say it was in mooshu but I am in mooshu now and went online and searched mooshu and am not seeing any such thing.It could be the Sultan Genie but I don't quite remember it was mentioned when I was discussing dropped spell,amulets & pets thank-you

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Jester King on Nov 30, 2018 wrote:
Hello,
I am aware of the daily rewards in the ravenwood commons but I cannot find the conversation and do not quite remember who I was speaking too about it but I remember another member mentioning or suggesting another area where you can get a daily reward.I don't know if it was the Sultan Genie or maybe another area that this player mentioned that there is an area or location where you go to that you can retrieve a daily reward.I don't quite remember where,who & what it is but its got me boggling my mind I am pretty sure it was not loremaster.For some reason I want to say it was in mooshu but I am in mooshu now and went online and searched mooshu and am not seeing any such thing.It could be the Sultan Genie but I don't quite remember it was mentioned when I was discussing dropped spell,amulets & pets thank-you
Are you asking about the Daily Assignments? If so, keep reading...if not, sorry for misunderstanding!

Daily assignments can be accessed on wizards who are level 12 or above. Speak to Aegon Statz in Ravenwood (just near the entrance to the girl's dorm rooms). He will give you a mini-quest each day for rewards and prizes

We can do this on all our wizards who are over level 12. Quests are level appropriate but if you're a little over-leveled you may get sent to an area you've not accessed yet and need to quest to it or port to someone...this only happens occasionally though. The quest resets at midnight central time (6am GMT; 1am EST; 11pm Mountain; 10pm Pacific) and it will reset regardless of whether it has been completed - if you pick up a quest and can not complete it you will get a new one the next day

When we first help Aegon Statz he gives us a Gravulum Lodestone. This housing item allows us to pick up the daily assignments from the comfort of our own home! If you accidentally sold it or fed it to a pet or if you just want more than one, don't worry! We can buy them from Aubert Quickhammer in the Wizard City Housing and Furniture Shop in the Shopping District

I hope this helps and good luck with your daily assignments...I hope you get some really cool prizes!

Explorer
Mar 09, 2011
I am aware of the daily assignments I am speaking of a certain chest that I can't remember what the other player mentioned that you can visit it may be the sultan Genie I can't quite remember.it may not be a daily reward per say but this location/item I believe would reward you with permanent spells or pets as per my conversation with this other player I just can't quite remember what they mentioned and I don't think it was on these message boards I believe I read it somewhere else possibly duelist101.

Explorer
Nov 16, 2016
You're probably thinking about the Interactive Housing Items that grant a daily reward, usually regeants, treasure cards, seeds, a small amount of gold, housing items, etc. Some only give one reward, some give several per use. There are a few that rarely give a pet. I'm not aware of any that grant spells. Some are tied to a particular house, others can be placed in any house.

If you go on the Castle Tours (of other wizard's castles), you can access most of them. Some (generally the ones that can be placed anywhere) can only be accessed if you are a friend of the wizard owning it. You can find a list on the Wizard101 Central wiki at Category: Item Granting Housing. The links on that page will tell you which houses have an Interactive item and what the possible rewards are. There are some that are a little hard to find in the house (hidden rooms), so you may need to do some Google searching for directions.

Explorer
Mar 09, 2011
Thank-you I meant to post it yes that is what I was thinking about I actually came across it yesterday in one of my searches

this is what I came across thank-you for the info and follow up

Houses:
-Sultan's Palace (genie lamp)
-Sun Palace (gorilla)
-Winter Wind Tower (feast table... thingy)
-Acropolis (minotaur at the end of the maze)
-Amber House (dragonfly ride)
-Botanical Gardens (flytrap plant)
-Polarian Shipwreck (shipwrecked marleybonian)

Housing items:
-Fantastic Fish Bowl (Atlantean Bundle)
-Scaradactyl Treehouse (Prehistoric Bundle)
-Bountiful Mine (Jewel Crafter's Bundle)