Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Elegant Ignsigna Life Boots

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 29, 2013
Hello.

I want to ask why there is no elegant life boots? And why you haven't added them yet...

Bye.

Explorer
Jul 05, 2014
There is always one part of the Elegant set that you have to BUY from the set in the Crown Shop or else you cannot be with it. For example, you're able to farm the Elegant Storm hat and boots, but you must buy the set from the Crowns Shop to get the robe. With balance, you must buy the set to get the Balance boots, etc.

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
Hi, sadly the only set for life is the spring set attire for elegant atm. However, I do believe the new keys boss in empyrean drops school design gears try your luck.

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
TiffanyHex123 on Nov 28, 2018 wrote:
There is always one part of the Elegant set that you have to BUY from the set in the Crown Shop or else you cannot be with it. For example, you're able to farm the Elegant Storm hat and boots, but you must buy the set from the Crowns Shop to get the robe. With balance, you must buy the set to get the Balance boots, etc.
That set is actually not equivalent to the life set in fact it doesn't even have the life insignia not worth getting.

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
alepele123123 on Nov 27, 2018 wrote:
Hello.

I want to ask why there is no elegant life boots? And why you haven't added them yet...

Bye.
If your interested in looking at real life elegant you should try the set from Marleybone it looks pretty cool and even better with the life flute which I'm saving up for atm.