Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Talent at Ultra?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 27, 2010
Hello,
I think we should be able to unlock a pet talent at ultra. Right now I don't see a reason to level up to ultra...What do you get at ultra? Is it worth the time, energy and gold to level up that far?

Thank you,
Dreamsong.

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2009
There aren't many reasons to level a pet up from Mega to Ultra, but there are several good jewels that require your pet to be Ultra to equip. Jewels such as the Balanceblade pet card one, Medic for healers, the best damage and critical jewels, and so on. You could get just manifest these talents and/or use a pet that comes with the item cards and avoid the hassle though.

If you got little else to spend your time, energy, snacks, and gold on, then you might as well get an already good pet of yours from Mega to Ultra. It's not a really big priority.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
StrongEverhart on Nov 27, 2018 wrote:
Hello,
I think we should be able to unlock a pet talent at ultra. Right now I don't see a reason to level up to ultra...What do you get at ultra? Is it worth the time, energy and gold to level up that far?

Thank you,
Dreamsong.
The only time I take a pet to ultra is when I have a jewel I want to use that can only be added on an ultra pet. Other than that, it's not worth the snacks, energy and time. The jewels we can add at ultra tend to be worth it though!

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
It's very worth it if you want to socket an ultra jewel.

Survivor
Nov 27, 2010
Thank you for your replies! Who agrees that we should get a talent at ultra?