Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can’t Complete Titan

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 31, 2013
Okay, the first time I succeeded in defeating him I didn’t know we had to stay in to complete the final battle. So I left the dungeon. The second time I followed the rest of my team and the. Got kicked to Ariel Shore, still not able to complete the final battle.

Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong? And also if there is a way to complete the final battle if this should happen other than DOING THE ENTIRE BATTLE OVER AGAIN?!

So close to rage quitting this entire game... or crying and I’m a grown woman!

Explorer
Jul 01, 2009
I haven't been able to do the final battle yet because I don't have the right schools in my team. We are opting to wait for the nerf, that I hope is coming down the road. If I still can't get thru it then I guess its game over for me. If I can no longer progress to new arcs and story lines, then I'm no longer interested in playing.

Survivor
Feb 10, 2010
EmmalineWillowsong on Nov 25, 2018 wrote:
Okay, the first time I succeeded in defeating him I didn’t know we had to stay in to complete the final battle. So I left the dungeon. The second time I followed the rest of my team and the. Got kicked to Ariel Shore, still not able to complete the final battle.

Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong? And also if there is a way to complete the final battle if this should happen other than DOING THE ENTIRE BATTLE OVER AGAIN?!

So close to rage quitting this entire game... or crying and I’m a grown woman!

My husband and I had a major glitch during that last boss fight (Aethyr Titan) and it would not complete but we both sent a support ticket to KI and got it fixed within 24 hours! Just a suggestion so you don't have to do this fight all over again!

Survivor
Apr 06, 2016
maybe i am not wording my issue to KI the way they can understand. But i have tried twice to get them to assist me in this BUG but nada! was directed to come here HAHA!

Explorer
Mar 01, 2009
This my problem with Titan , I have been able to complete it using team up. The problem is that after you finish the quest you have to go on to the next part, however you can't because it brings you to where you were before so can someone tell me if there is a way to get to the next part. I have tried waiting to go in without using team up but can,t seem to get into a group.