Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

"Game, Set... Match" Quest Tip

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 23, 2010
This is just a small thing and might not be worthy of a post.

In Azteca, Poteka White Ash gives a side quest called "Game, Set... Match", which asks you to defeat Thunder Horn Zombies. It has two goals. They are...

- Defeat and Collect Thunder Horn Zombie (there are two spaces in between "defeat" and "collect" :p)
- Defeat and Collect x/4 Thunder Horn Zombie

I think these are supposed to be "Defeat Thunder Horn Zombie and Collect Patolli Mat" and "Defeat Thunder Horn Zombie and Collect x/4 Patolli Pieces".

Dialogue from Poteka:

"A word with you, Outsider. I know you have much to do, but if you should be passing through the Cenote, you could be of help."
"I left my Patolli Set in the Cenote, and would do anything to have it back. Anything but risk going there, I mean!"
"The set consists of a mat and four playing pieces. I suspect the Hungry Dead down there may have taken them for some reason."
"Can you recover my Patolli Set and return it to me here? You will have my gratitude."

Administrator
Ryan Thunderhead on Nov 23, 2018 wrote:
This is just a small thing and might not be worthy of a post.

In Azteca, Poteka White Ash gives a side quest called "Game, Set... Match", which asks you to defeat Thunder Horn Zombies. It has two goals. They are...

- Defeat and Collect Thunder Horn Zombie (there are two spaces in between "defeat" and "collect" :p)
- Defeat and Collect x/4 Thunder Horn Zombie

I think these are supposed to be "Defeat Thunder Horn Zombie and Collect Patolli Mat" and "Defeat Thunder Horn Zombie and Collect x/4 Patolli Pieces".

Dialogue from Poteka:

"A word with you, Outsider. I know you have much to do, but if you should be passing through the Cenote, you could be of help."
"I left my Patolli Set in the Cenote, and would do anything to have it back. Anything but risk going there, I mean!"
"The set consists of a mat and four playing pieces. I suspect the Hungry Dead down there may have taken them for some reason."
"Can you recover my Patolli Set and return it to me here? You will have my gratitude."
Always worth a post for even things like this, thank you Ryan!