Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sand squid help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
I need a bit of EXP to start getting to level 85 (even though i've been doing nothing but clearing out quests from previous worlds i'm still only at 84) for the extra training point, and I only now found out that the sand squid is myth. any advice for dealing with him besides "go with a storm wizard?"

Explorer
Dec 26, 2012
You're probably not going to be able to solo him, especially with his crazy cheats, stunning spells, and having to fight two 20(k) bosses at once + there 4(k) health minions.

Have a full group to try and help you! I duo'd the battle but we both just barely survived and it was because we were max levels (at the time).

One thing you should do however is pack Convinction or Stun Blocks those guys LOVE to stun.

Defender
May 23, 2009
Get as much myth resist as possible. Sacrifice damage for solely myth resist. Traps are your best friend in that fight. I would avoid using blades altogether, because they can stun easily and of course earthquake. Bring a pet that heal you. Avoid casting a healing spell yourself. Is a waste of pips and turns.

Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
TPG Miserie on Nov 21, 2018 wrote:
Get as much myth resist as possible. Sacrifice damage for solely myth resist. Traps are your best friend in that fight. I would avoid using blades altogether, because they can stun easily and of course earthquake. Bring a pet that heal you. Avoid casting a healing spell yourself. Is a waste of pips and turns.
For some reason i can't seem to get a "spritely" pet.