Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 100 potion.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 27, 2011
As you guys know, there is a level 50 potion, which requires you to be level 50 to get it, as you can see by the subject, there should be a level 100 potion, and you must be 100 to do so. It gives you decent gear at 50, and it could give you a new wizard at level 100 with decent gear, and at the beginning of khrysalis part 2. It should be added in the game for people who have quested to khrysalis part one and want to make a new wizard, but don't want to go all the way back to root 1, so you guys should make a level 100 potion where you are level 100 once you make a new wizard, from my experience I am a max storm and I want a death account, and I do not want to re-run the whole story, so you should make a level 100 potion, where you first unlock darkmoor and have to do it to get the shadow spells, so you don't automatically get them. It is a great idea me and my friends came up with and many people talk and encourage it, so I just made an idea on why and what it could do, it could produce more sales for crowns and produce more money for KI, to improve more things, and it could make wizards more happy within the community, not having to restart and so on. It would improve the game muchwise and it would make many people happy, and it would not be broken at all, and it would be a great idea I thought of. Please add this KI, I really would like you to do this and many other people would do this too, if you have a response on why you wouldn't want this, please respond, and if you do want it, you should add it in the next update or even now. The level 50 one cost 30000 and this one should cost 50000 as it has more spells, and it would allow people to speed up the game more, if they did it before, as they would have to be 100 to get this. Thank you for reading this, I hope you add it. It would make the game much more fun. Thank you.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
MICHAELBHICE on Nov 14, 2018 wrote:
As you guys know, there is a level 50 potion, which requires you to be level 50 to get it, as you can see by the subject, there should be a level 100 potion, and you must be 100 to do so. It gives you decent gear at 50, and it could give you a new wizard at level 100 with decent gear, and at the beginning of khrysalis part 2. It should be added in the game for people who have quested to khrysalis part one and want to make a new wizard, but don't want to go all the way back to root 1, so you guys should make a level 100 potion where you are level 100 once you make a new wizard, from my experience I am a max storm and I want a death account, and I do not want to re-run the whole story, so you should make a level 100 potion, where you first unlock darkmoor and have to do it to get the shadow spells, so you don't automatically get them. It is a great idea me and my friends came up with and many people talk and encourage it, so I just made an idea on why and what it could do, it could produce more sales for crowns and produce more money for KI, to improve more things, and it could make wizards more happy within the community, not having to restart and so on. It would improve the game muchwise and it would make many people happy, and it would not be broken at all, and it would be a great idea I thought of. Please add this KI, I really would like you to do this and many other people would do this too, if you have a response on why you wouldn't want this, please respond, and if you do want it, you should add it in the next update or even now. The level 50 one cost 30000 and this one should cost 50000 as it has more spells, and it would allow people to speed up the game more, if they did it before, as they would have to be 100 to get this. Thank you for reading this, I hope you add it. It would make the game much more fun. Thank you.
I expect KI will make a level 100 elixir in future but it seems a little premature when we have only just reached a max level of 130. We'd be skipping 77% of the game and left with only 23%. The difference in membership for completing those levels and the money spent along the way etc is going to be huge.

Personally I'd never use a level up elixir but I think the Level 50 elixir is an excellent addition because it keeps people playing who would otherwise have moved on to something new - players having options is a good thing

Survivor
Jul 03, 2011
would they just make a (skip khrysalis elixir) and all will be good

Explorer
Jul 05, 2014
Perhaps a level 75 or 70 potion would be better.
Honestly, I think KI should just differentiate the quests based on what school you are. It gets so boring for really old players like me to have to complete every world 50 times with no variation.

Delver
Mar 10, 2015
yes the idea has been proposed to kingsisle. I have no doubt they will at some point. Give it a year or two and i would expect it to show up.

Its just not a good move now- due to how short the new worlds are from polaris to empyeria part 2. Just do the normal way man i gotten to lvl 110 ish in 6ish days on my storm speed run.

1) get a good pet with a ton of tc. (need a storm mastery as well as a good mount)

* spam wild bolt from lvl 1- 50 as it one shots everything
* skip through walls in first 5 worlds (not sure if patched) - well known speed run tactic
* only need 2 blades and feint (6 cards deck all else tc with maybe reshuffle)

Make sure to have good gear already made for your run. (WT, Mooshu, Marlybone, Azteca)

Get ready to pull approximately 16 hours with 0.30 min every 15 min for push ups 50 to stay in shape
Rest of time is sleeping

*** Have fun

Survivor
May 27, 2011
Victoria FireHeart on Nov 14, 2018 wrote:
I expect KI will make a level 100 elixir in future but it seems a little premature when we have only just reached a max level of 130. We'd be skipping 77% of the game and left with only 23%. The difference in membership for completing those levels and the money spent along the way etc is going to be huge.

Personally I'd never use a level up elixir but I think the Level 50 elixir is an excellent addition because it keeps people playing who would otherwise have moved on to something new - players having options is a good thing
They could only make it for people who are level 100... Just like level 50.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
MICHAELBHICE on Nov 30, 2018 wrote:
They could only make it for people who are level 100... Just like level 50.
Yes, and I think that will be how they do it when there is more content The level 50 elixir was introduced at a good point in the game, at a reasonable price and with appropriate conditions - I think it was implemented very effectively.

I still think it is premature to have a level 100 elixir though. Perhaps a level 75 elixir will be introduced soon, but jumping to level 100 seems excessive while there are only 30 levels beyond that point.

Obviously this is just my opinion. I don't know what KI thinks about it or has planned for us. It's good to share ideas and opinions because KI does listen to the community...your post could encourage KI to introduce this more quickly and it certainly lets them know there are players who would like a level 100 elixir.

Keep in mind that I have openly said that I'm glad KI has introduced that option but I wouldn't use it. While my opinion is valid and my points could be relevant, not all opinions are equal! Some opinions matter more than others and my opinion could easily be seen as less important since I am not the target market for an elixir!

Keep sharing your thoughts and ideas!