Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

crafting -brulee sucre

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 12, 2012
hi everyone- there is a thorny issue which has really upsetted me and many other life wizards and more specifically
I am referring to not being able to craft brulee sucre. I find it totally unfair as from the same pack which had Athena (myth spell) , Kalypso (storm spell) and Hephaestus (fire spell) are all crafted spells for each respective schools, yet life was excluded from this and left only with tcs of brulee sucre. I don't know why KI decided on doing so ,however,
I believe the matter should be looked into so as to be totally fair with life wizards and to stop whispers of players advocating that there is a biased behavior towards life!!!!
i.e previous crafted spells fomori on ice and catalan on storm were upgraded while samurai (balance) and goat monk (life) were left as is without any intention of upgrade

Hope brulee sucre spell is not thrown in litter box,would honestly like to hear yr responces on
issue.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
green life man on Nov 13, 2018 wrote:
hi everyone- there is a thorny issue which has really upsetted me and many other life wizards and more specifically
I am referring to not being able to craft brulee sucre. I find it totally unfair as from the same pack which had Athena (myth spell) , Kalypso (storm spell) and Hephaestus (fire spell) are all crafted spells for each respective schools, yet life was excluded from this and left only with tcs of brulee sucre. I don't know why KI decided on doing so ,however,
I believe the matter should be looked into so as to be totally fair with life wizards and to stop whispers of players advocating that there is a biased behavior towards life!!!!
i.e previous crafted spells fomori on ice and catalan on storm were upgraded while samurai (balance) and goat monk (life) were left as is without any intention of upgrade

Hope brulee sucre spell is not thrown in litter box,would honestly like to hear yr responces on
issue.
I'd love to see all the cool TC spells able to be crafted, including brulee sucre

Since most wizards are using enchants any card that can't be enchanted ends up rejected from any strategy or deck set up. They're just not powerful enough. The designers have put a lot of time, effort and imagination into making some awesome spells that have never become trainable. It feels like the work put in is being undervalued. Having more diversity in spells is one of the most fun things to wizards in the Spiral...I'd love to see more of the TC only spells made craftable!

PS. Wizards will always complain that this school or that school is being neglected or favoured...it's all part of the schools being different from each other. Total agreement will only happen if something is a seriously bad decision...so long live the discussions over the different schools and whether it is 'fair'

Survivor
Apr 12, 2012
well having read the reply I can understand the fact that there will always be wizards demanding more yet that does not explain to me why 3 out of 4 spells in the same pact were allowed to be crafted -while the other was deliberately non craftable-meaning brulee sucre -its either all are tcs or all are crafted!!! to pick and choose unfortunately allows space for question marks being raised as to fairness and biased behavior . I am really sorry to have stated my opinion as such , as I do consider it a bad decision and so have many life players alike-I really do hope KI reconsider their stance on the issue and look into the matter -

Survivor
Dec 23, 2011
Hi,
I agree . . . there is no reason not to permit the crafting of the Brulee Sucre. We all enjoy the game and the extra's such as crafting. To exclude the life wizards from continued use of this spell via crafting is unfair. This is a good card for the life wizards.

I would like to see the Brulee Sucre become a quested spell.

Astrologist
Dec 16, 2009
Life has 2 crafted spells like every other school: Goat monk and Luminous Weaver. Luminous weaver was buffed in the same expansion that buffed catalan. While i wouldn't mind a trainable brulee sucree the values would need to be lowered because it is significantly op in its current form.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Sorry if I was unclear! I don't think it has to be about fair V unfair or need any further justification than 'IT'S FUN!!!'

Having lots of different spells to choose from and spend time crafting them etc is exciting and adds a ton of different strategies and enjoyment

The more spells and strategies and fun animations to enjoy, the more fun it is...I'm all for more craftabe spells and Brulee Sucre would be awesome!

PS. PvP can find their own rules...I'm talking about PvE!

Survivor
Apr 12, 2012
sorry eric but most school have more than 2 crafted spell-let me refresh your memory balance : samurai-lore-savage paw ,myth : ninja pigs - keeper- Athena, fire : Hephaestus- krampus - brimstone revenant but that does not explain to my why 3out of 4 spells from same pack are allowed to be crafted- how would you like it if calypso was just a tc and brulee sucre , Athena nad Hephaestus were crafted ? how would it feel to have just a tc version of yr spell and to watch are school reap the benefits or regular spell or the previous tc version ? I don't think you would be rather quick to answer if the tides were turned on yr school would you now?

Survivor
Apr 12, 2012
Victoria FireHeart on Nov 27, 2018 wrote:
Sorry if I was unclear! I don't think it has to be about fair V unfair or need any further justification than 'IT'S FUN!!!'

Having lots of different spells to choose from and spend time crafting them etc is exciting and adds a ton of different strategies and enjoyment

The more spells and strategies and fun animations to enjoy, the more fun it is...I'm all for more craftabe spells and Brulee Sucre would be awesome!

PS. PvP can find their own rules...I'm talking about PvE!
well Victoria all this has nothing to do with pvp and pve ,either way most players have more than one wizard which is used in arena so that's another issue .Personally speaking , life school represents me and I feel like an ardent supporter of life. Unfortunately though it HAS i do with being fair,otherwise why not return the other 3 spells back to their initial form before decided to be crafted ? Having done so , I don't think the wizards of those school would say its fine that we have them back to tc form we still have fun using them !! You cant have fun with a spell if you can use it ,boost it etc
There will always be people saying my school this and that ,I can see that ;I am not an absolute person by character -but concerning brulee its a bad decision cause life was deliberately left out on crafting a spell from a pack that allowed other schools to take advantage of on their behalf!! I will have to state it again - pick and choose who crafts spell from same pack and who doesn't is an action that a serious game like KI should not do, and if done by mistake then should be corrected

Delver
Dec 13, 2008
Eric Stormbringer on Nov 27, 2018 wrote:
Life has 2 crafted spells like every other school: Goat monk and Luminous Weaver. Luminous weaver was buffed in the same expansion that buffed catalan. While i wouldn't mind a trainable brulee sucree the values would need to be lowered because it is significantly op in its current form.
lol eric you forgot about pigsie thats 3 damage or not

Defender
Nov 08, 2009
yes, I agree with you. Brulee sucre should be craftable. Not only do other schools have the craftable cards, they also have damage cards they can farm for like burning rampage and catch of the day. But them the Sacred Charge is put with the Plant boss, that is harder to farm. Pigsie tc cards are very hard to come by. But Green life man is not talking about heal cards. Life does not have a low level card to hit all enemys or a damage bubble, wings of fate and scion of life are worthless. Brulee sucree is NOT OP in its form. Everyone argues that Life wizards are for healing, but we also like to PVP and kill bosses.

Long live the LIFE wizard

Explorer
Nov 23, 2008
Cat Wildbreeze on Feb 18, 2019 wrote:
yes, I agree with you. Brulee sucre should be craftable. Not only do other schools have the craftable cards, they also have damage cards they can farm for like burning rampage and catch of the day. But them the Sacred Charge is put with the Plant boss, that is harder to farm. Pigsie tc cards are very hard to come by. But Green life man is not talking about heal cards. Life does not have a low level card to hit all enemys or a damage bubble, wings of fate and scion of life are worthless. Brulee sucree is NOT OP in its form. Everyone argues that Life wizards are for healing, but we also like to PVP and kill bosses.

I charm wings of fate with a 300, and its a great hit as I crit on it. However I'd love to see Brulee Sucre in my deck as a permanent spell. Great idea!

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Eternal Leviathan is another one that would be nice to learn as well, for the same reason

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
dayerider on Feb 19, 2019 wrote:
Eternal Leviathan is another one that would be nice to learn as well, for the same reason
That one looks so magnificent I envy mobs who cast it and secretly want them to cast it just so I can watch it haha

I'd love to have eternal leviathan as a trained spell too

Survivor
Apr 12, 2012
Cat Wildbreeze on Feb 18, 2019 wrote:

i totally agree with you there cat - things in the game have become more challenging and most schools have the means to adopt-sacred charge nice spell but unrealistic ,what I mean is a lvl 100 spell places a 250 absorb shield on -now practically that is nonsense since even a wand hit can take that down but I wont go into that -if ,however, life only purpose is to heal and nurse other schools then life school's fate will be sealed and put in the margin and that's a pity . If life school will progress only into healers- depriving us from the fighting action- then I deeply believe that all the more players will abandon life school as it will be boring to play and uninteresting. Guess then balance will have to deal with the players plight of near death -imagine the upheaval in games balance wanting to play its game and rest of players in team cursing why balance wont heal !!! just food for thought.....

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Victoria FireHeart on Feb 20, 2019 wrote:
That one looks so magnificent I envy mobs who cast it and secretly want them to cast it just so I can watch it haha

I'd love to have eternal leviathan as a trained spell too
this is exactly why I started the thread about Indirect Spell Learning. It is currently locked so it can't be replied to, and goes a little askew as I don't think one of the commenters really understood what I wanted to do. Maybe I didnt do a good enough job of explaining my idea. Leafstorm, Eternal leviathan, pot boiler, sprite swarm, there's a whole slew I'd love to be able to learn. Really, what I want, is a way to expand what spells we know, across all schools, to be able to customize what we throw down. I, along with others, yourself and the OP as well, feel that variation will help spice up this game. I am hoping that KI removes the "block" from these monster spells and let us train them all. Follow the school TP cost already established in the game (give us free spells for primary schools and 1 tp for secondary schools). I get that KI wants to have SOME variation in spells, but by upper levels, with rare exception, the monsters use the same spells we do, only they get them sooner than we do. That's the big picture, that's what the OP is asking for; variation. That's what I and Lord Vanya wanted in my thread, though we had different opinions on how to go about getting the spells. This idea will never go away, because we all want variation. Sure some spells will be the favored, but we all want to chose our own flavor of spells for our attacks and heals, to shake things up.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Many of us have quite a number of training points with nothing to use them on anyways.

So, spells such as these making their way into our spellbooks would be great.

Also, if a spell is deemed too overpowered, it can always be banned from PvP if it makes the arena even more unstable than it already is.

Similarly I would like to see:

- Learning Firezilla, Fireshark, Ashbats, Fire Wyvern etc. - These spells are quite strong hence, should not be in PvP

- Articzilla, Snowshark, Icebats, Icebird, Ice Helephant etc.

- Sandshield, Sandblade, Sandtrap, Restoring Hands etc.

- Death Helephant, Deadly Minotaur, Bontree Lord, etc.

- Squall Wyvern, Catch of the Day (easier way to learn), Cloud Demon etc.

The list continues.

More variation is usually welcomed, it's just that here, the school of seems to be in need of it more than any of the others.

Give us something to use our training points on.

Survivor
Apr 25, 2015
Survivor
Apr 12, 2012
What can I say !!! Very disappointed new spring updates out and no reference to what we are trying to point out in crafting -message board, guess the whole thing is a hoax Only thing I bet will change is they will nerf guardan spirit on life players cause all the other schools are incapable of buying doom tcs …..takes up space on their precious decks!!!
Thx KI for looking into this matter , what could go wrong with such administrators ….blah

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
green life man on May 10, 2019 wrote:
What can I say !!! Very disappointed new spring updates out and no reference to what we are trying to point out in crafting -message board, guess the whole thing is a hoax Only thing I bet will change is they will nerf guardan spirit on life players cause all the other schools are incapable of buying doom tcs …..takes up space on their precious decks!!!
Thx KI for looking into this matter , what could go wrong with such administrators ….blah
What's a hoax? The message boards?

We share ideas on here and KI reads them and considers them. Sometimes things we ask for will never be added, but I've seen ideas on here be applied to the game so I know they can be used. I've seen changes made quickly, I've also seen other changes take a while. Programming things and adding things can take a lot of work and when KI add things we've asked for they are doing it in addition to all the things they were already planning!

Just because your idea hasn't been applied now doesn't mean it wasn't worth sharing it and it doesn't mean KI haven't read this...they might even be working on adding it in the near future!

Survivor
May 08, 2016
green life man on May 10, 2019 wrote:
You do realize, these jade lifes have no hits in their deck. They flood them with sanctuarys, shields, and heals. Every time you doom, a sanctuary is up next turn. Guardian spirit should only be allowed to be used once per match. Period.

Survivor
Jun 02, 2010
Where can you get stone blocks?Please help! (I'm not sure if I'm in the right message topic)

Defender
Oct 12, 2017
We got the new spell of the squirrels spin and now people complaining life is too rigged and op for pvp now LOL not true at all.