Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hercules Poirot

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 03, 2015
Ok first off, I love the Greek mythology references he makes but good GRIEF this boss is hard.

Let's start off the cheats. Every round he puts up a 100% blade which has aegis on it. Then once you hit him, he heals up 2k health each round till he is back at max.

The thing that annoys me most is the late cheats. It is IMPOSSIBLE to join the match if you flee and come back. He uses an Athena with draws down 3k health, then he uses baba yaga which takes another 3k health and BOOM, im dead before lasting one round.

The only reason I managed to defeat him was because I had a friend who summoned a life minion to heal me, but KI you HAVE TO nerf this boss, especially the late cheat and maybe make the 100% blade a 50% one.

Survivor
Aug 30, 2010
I cannot defeat this ;alskdfasgd Boss No matter what. I had TWO life henchmen, am now totally out of crowns and got hit for about six thousand hp by a Minotaur. Agree. PLEASE Nerf.

Survivor
Apr 24, 2010
I believe Poirot is both a reference to Greek mythology and Agatha Christie!

This boss battle is a two-steps-forward-one-step-back battle.

For any round that Poirot is at full health, he will give himself a 100% balanceblade. For any round he is not at 100% health, he will heal for 1897.

If you can get one more friend along with you, one of you can focus on hitting with small hits to constantly keep him off 100% health, while the other can prepare for a bigger hit to take him down. If you use Darkmoor gear or something similar, and enchant your spells, your shadow spells can easily hit for over 2000. I used a lot of Snake Charmer and Sandwurm as spam hits for this.

Hope this helps!

Explorer
Jan 11, 2013
Survivor
Aug 30, 2010
TabsSunFlower on Nov 15, 2018 wrote:
I believe Poirot is both a reference to Greek mythology and Agatha Christie!

This boss battle is a two-steps-forward-one-step-back battle.

For any round that Poirot is at full health, he will give himself a 100% balanceblade. For any round he is not at 100% health, he will heal for 1897.

If you can get one more friend along with you, one of you can focus on hitting with small hits to constantly keep him off 100% health, while the other can prepare for a bigger hit to take him down. If you use Darkmoor gear or something similar, and enchant your spells, your shadow spells can easily hit for over 2000. I used a lot of Snake Charmer and Sandwurm as spam hits for this.

Hope this helps!
That seems to have worked, I had a storm player with me this time. we still needed a life hench to keep us (HIM) alive because Poirot seems to focus on the lower health person. it's hard to build to a hit when every single time you're ready to hit...he kills you. We made it through though. still think this one needs a nerfing, and I don't say that often.

Survivor
Jan 20, 2013
I tried balance dispel for the 100 blade that worked. But the life dispel does not work for some reason. I guess this is one of those hardcore battles that makes no sense- no valuable drops

Defender
Dec 30, 2011
The late cheat is worse than that. He uses Orthrus at the end.