Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Missing quest ;-;

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 28, 2011
So I recently finished the quest to become promethean crafter , and I went to the Arcanum to receive the quest a crafty note; as soo as I turned it in and got 1000 gold I think ; I waited for the next quest to pop up but it didn't; any help would be appreciated ; Logan Duskhhunter lvl 118

Survivor
Jun 28, 2011
Update: Wizard101 this is sorta sad since I've had saved up money to buy my membership which is much difficult for me since im in India. If there is a prequest I haven't completed pls tell me cuz we need the crafted gear just to *SURVIVE* in this game now

Survivor
Jun 21, 2010
If you're unable to find the quest, or believe you should have access to the quest but don't, check the wiki first to see if you've completed the pre-quests required. 1st being the quest "Gemstone Secrets" and the 2nd being the quest "Stop! Hammertail". If you have completed both of these requirements, send an email to kingsisle at support@wizard101.com and I'm sure they'll be willing to help you. Good luck in your crafting adventures and getting this sorted out!

Explorer
Oct 29, 2011
I just did the quest and I have the EXACT SAME PROBLEM. Please fix this ASAP Kingisle

Explorer
Oct 29, 2011
I just completed the "Crafty notes" quest, and I have the exact same problem. Turned in the quest to Ignus Ferric and the follow-up quest just refused to pop-up. I'm a level 130 pyro and I've completed the prerequisite quests.

It seems like this is might be a common issue after the recent update, hoping they'll come up with a fix..