Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pork Appreciation Post

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 27, 2009
I just want to give massive props to KingsIsle for creating, in my opinion, the greatest character of all time. Pork is full of incredible dialogue and the voice acting for him is perfect. Even all the Star Trek references that are littered throughout himself and his crew are incredible. His personality is so fitting for Empyrea and provides much needed comic relief throughout the world, and is juxtaposed perfectly by Sparck. I just wanted to make sure everyone else has the same appreciation for Pork as I do and that the creators at KingsIsle know how proud they should be of their work.

Mastermind
Mar 19, 2011
I love Pork. I love how he can't say "Mandalla."

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Explorer
Jul 05, 2014
Mandalalalala
I love Pork, too!
I love all of the characters, but mostly Beans and- okay nevermind I love them all too much to pick a favorite!
Out of every single character in the world though, Sparck I think would be my favorite because he's an interesting character, and he's so modest compared to the rest of his people!

Explorer
Oct 29, 2011
The characters from the 3rd arc, empyrea in particular are on a completely different level. KI has really upped their game when it comes to creating interesting and more engaging characters. My personal favourites are The Bat, Pork and Ozzy from Mirage.