Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stuck on quest in husk (spoilers)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 23, 2014
After defeating the aethyr titan in the broken bough, the quest goal says "Infuse the chaos heart in broken bough." It's part of the quest, "Braving the Storm." When i go to where the quest arrow points, nothing is there and I can't interact with anything.

I tried teleporting to aeriel and using dungeon recall to go back, but the same thing happens. I also tried going to character selection and going back on, but unforunately the recall button is gone now and I can't go back to broken bough .

I really hope this gets fixed soon since it took my group about three hours to defeat the trident, and i don't want to have to do it all over again. Maybe add a portal in husk going back to broken bough?(similar to those portals taking you back to the other astral groves).

Edit: This might have happened because multiple people teleported to the aethyr titan battle, and one person finished the dialogue and got the chaos heart after the battle first. I'm not entirely sure though.

Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
  1. Hey Dunc lol, I think Kingsisle might make a teleporter either in autumn, or winter. I'm sorry this had to happen to you lol. Tbh, you're the one who deserved to finish the final boss and be officially lvl 130 with the game finished. I hope they patch this soon.

Explorer
Jul 05, 2014
I've had the same issue! I'm glad I'm not the only one with this problem lol

Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
Me as well, I am stuck on the same issue. I guess all we can do now is wait!