Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Headmaster Glitch (Spoilers)

AuthorMessage
Champion
Feb 06, 2010
  • In the Reverie when entering the school of life, the cutscene begins automatically and causes the wizard to be frozen too close to where the Headmaster spawns (even though the game mechanically moves the player next to Mellori in the cutscene) This causes the duel to begin the exact moment Merle switches over to his monster form (the dialogue was not even finished yet). The player is NOT in the duel circle but can still fight from where they are standing (by Moolinda and Mellori). It all depends on how far the Wizard walks in before the cutscene.
  • The really cool dramatic sound from test realm when Merle switches over to his monster form no longer makes that sound.

• Not sure if you want to leave these in the game or not but I have submitted many warnings about these two glitches since 11/2.

Champion
    Feb 06, 2010
    Blaze03554 on Nov 8, 2018 wrote:
  • In the Reverie when entering the school of life, the cutscene begins automatically and causes the wizard to be frozen too close to where the Headmaster spawns (even though the game mechanically moves the player next to Mellori in the cutscene) This causes the duel to begin the exact moment Merle switches over to his monster form (the dialogue was not even finished yet). The player is NOT in the duel circle but can still fight from where they are standing (by Moolinda and Mellori). It all depends on how far the Wizard walks in before the cutscene.
  • The really cool dramatic sound from test realm when Merle switches over to his monster form no longer makes that sound.

• Not sure if you want to leave these in the game or not but I have submitted many warnings about these two glitches since 11/2.

Did the team intend to leave these in or no? If not I will submit a ticket to Lincoln.