Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Battlemage keep no second pvp arena

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 21, 2017
Okay so I got the battlemage bundle and read that it gave 2 pvp arenas, but when I got out and walked all around only has 1 pvp arena and then the dragon that was suppose to give daily rewards was not a dragon was actually a cauldron. Pls explain if it is a bug or It needs to be fixed possibly.
Link is to take you to post I made with image of back of battlemage bundle description aminoapps.com/p/wkj69p

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
BlazeHexWeaver on Nov 7, 2018 wrote:
Okay so I got the battlemage bundle and read that it gave 2 pvp arenas, but when I got out and walked all around only has 1 pvp arena and then the dragon that was suppose to give daily rewards was not a dragon was actually a cauldron. Pls explain if it is a bug or It needs to be fixed possibly.
Link is to take you to post I made with image of back of battlemage bundle description aminoapps.com/p/wkj69p
Oh no, sorry you hadn't heard about the typos!

KI made announcements before the official release and it's also here on their website, that unfortunately there were 2 misprints - there is 1 PVP ring and the dragon is actually a cauldron - so everyone purchasing it will automatically get an additional 2500 crowns.

If you're not happy with this then I suggest you contact support and see if there is anything they can do about it, but unfortunately getting a second ring or dragon are not something they can magic up. I'm not sure if they're able to do more and you might be referred back to the shop you purchased it from - I expect they had a responsibility to make sure it was clear the description contained errors??

I hope that the extra 2500c is enough to appease the printing errors and that you're not too disappointed...it's a beautiful house, and the mount, pet and gear is all cool and as expected. Sorry you didn't know when you bought it!