Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Spell Suggestions

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 06, 2009
While max leveling a couple of my wizards and working on good pets, I got to wondering why we didn't have some new pet may casts or much improved specialty spells. So here goes ...

First of all, improvement to seasonal spells:

• Krampus - an improvement would be making this spell an AOE like deer knight and reindeer knight. I kind of look at this spell as the fire equivalent and it would be nice to make this rather underpowered spell more useful to actually use.
  • Headless Horseman - I love this spell but I would like it much for as an AOE
  • Monster Mash - as of now, the only way to have this spell is by having a slight chance of a may cast by Dworgyn's wand (from pack) I would love, love, love for this spell to be dropped by Loremaster perhaps for Halloween.
  • Snowball Strike - currently available on the snowball pet and is such a fun spell. This would be great for a trainable spell from Loremaster in the Christmas Holiday season.
  • Loremaster, this isn't really a suggestion for a new spell for her but omg, please improve her drop rates!!!!! I have went up against her a good few hundred times and gotten one spell, Hephaestus ...... on my balance wizard. That's just craaaaaaazzzy!

Shadow/Astral
  • Shadow Spell Treasure Cards - With the release of Polaris & Empyrea and with the option to buy them in Bazaar, just why the heck do we not have these?!
  • Shadow Shields - we have them as a rare drop on an amulet but why not on gear such as robes, hats, boots for higher levels, especially once we have reached Empyrea.
  • Astral Spells - We are able to train in Astral spells once we reach Celestia and have gear with two different schools to reflect yet, but no triple blades to go along with them. It would be great to have more blading options to not require different triple blade sets. i.e. (life, storm, fire),(ice, myth, death) This would be the same for traps and shields.

Animus Spells

These in my opinion are lacking and could use some more additions;

Qhat - for us cat lovers <3

Wizard - some are just too cool and a must have for our houseguests or monster domes without having to be one of the undead.

Pet May Casts

These we have a lot of but there are a few awesome spells that I think would be cool pet casts even if they must be PVE only. These can be available as jewels from the new jewel gift card, however, it would be better if this were the case, to release those cards to more cities/stores since Kroger is not available in all areas. This way, those players that don't live in Texas or in the USA can obtain them. Another possibility, add the jewels in as what can be considered a major rare boss drop so all at least have the chance to get one. Otherwise, to have these may cast spells in a future update would be awesome. Then anyone can get them.

May Cast Mass Infection
May Cast Rebirth
May Cast Beguile

These suggestions don't have anything to do with spells but to do with new pets/mounts. I would love to have these!