Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dark Scaryonette

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 23, 2009
I'll make this real short, on epic it's giving a frost beetle card and I'm sure this isn't intended. Being somebody who uses the pet I'd appreciate you correcting it to the fire beetle card.

Administrator
Aziuxx on Oct 25, 2018 wrote:
I'll make this real short, on epic it's giving a frost beetle card and I'm sure this isn't intended. Being somebody who uses the pet I'd appreciate you correcting it to the fire beetle card.
Great notice here, will let the team know!

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
No, wait! I LOVE it that it has an ice beetle.

Seriously, my Fire just trained one up today in order to take advantage of the three 1-pip ice spells that can help her break through shields. If the beetle gets changed back to a fire spell, I'll be disappointed.

Maybe take a poll and see how others feel...?

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Sep 08, 2018
Freshta on Oct 26, 2018 wrote:
No, wait! I LOVE it that it has an ice beetle.

Seriously, my Fire just trained one up today in order to take advantage of the three 1-pip ice spells that can help her break through shields. If the beetle gets changed back to a fire spell, I'll be disappointed.

Maybe take a poll and see how others feel...?

Alia Misthaven
I guess it would be good to get an ice shied off if your using a prism. But that would seem to be the only use for ice beetle on a fire pet.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Or, perhaps, leave the pets that are already claimed as they are now and change the pets in the pack for future purchases?