Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lost my progress in Dragonspyre?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 01, 2011
I haven't played regularly in almost 3/4 years, and I decided to pick it back up again. Sadly, to my dismay, I had lost probably all my progress in Dragonspyre? I can remember that I had the final quest to defeat Malistaire, but now I have no quests (except for one that I picked up today which seems to be a side quest). That was pretty much the only thing that was able to give me any quests in the entirety of Dragonspyre. I really just want my progress back
Any ideas?

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
madamemadisons on Oct 22, 2018 wrote:
I haven't played regularly in almost 3/4 years, and I decided to pick it back up again. Sadly, to my dismay, I had lost probably all my progress in Dragonspyre? I can remember that I had the final quest to defeat Malistaire, but now I have no quests (except for one that I picked up today which seems to be a side quest). That was pretty much the only thing that was able to give me any quests in the entirety of Dragonspyre. I really just want my progress back
Any ideas?
There are a few things you can check before you contact support to see if something has actually gone wrong with your account. Support is excellent but trying these first could get you on your adventures a bit quicker

1. Check your quests. Main quests have stars around them so if you see any with stars for Dragonspyre or Celestia you can follow them and you're back on your storyline. They will be listed first so you can find them easily. If you don't have a main quest in the main worlds (eg not side worlds) go to step 2.

2. Have you got the badge 'Savior Of the Spiral'? Yes, go to step 3. No, go to step 4.

To check your badges go to your character page in your book (hotkey C or open your book and click the red hooded face at the top right). Badges is the 4th circle at the top, showing a big green medal. Click on 'Dragonspyre Badges' and see if you have 'Savior Of The Spiral' (if you have it then it will be at the top of the second page).

3. If you DO have the badge then you have completed Dragonspyre! See in your quests if you have 'Door To The Stars'.

If you don't have 'Door To The Stars' go and see Merle Ambrose and see if he has the quest for you. You must be level 44 or above to get this quest! If you're below level 44 do some sides to level up, then go and see Merle

3. If you DO NOT have the badge then you've still got some main quests to do in Dragonspyre. You can go to Ashley the Fire Tree in Dragonspyre Academy and see if you can get the quest 'The Final Countdown'. You could also go to Malistaire's Lair by riding the Young Battledrake in Dragonspyre Academy and see if the sigil is lit up and will let you complete the dungeon.

4. If you can't find the exact quest you're on then you can use quest finder and pick up every available quest in Dragonspyre until you find one with stars. Quest finder is the last square at the end of your quests in your book.

5. Remember to check the Spiral Door to see if Celestia is unlocked!

Let us know how you get on!