Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Yakedo needs a chest!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 07, 2018
Yakedo, the boss in crimson fields that everyone DESPISES farming, does not have a loot chest. You have to complete 75% of a dungeon just to actually be able to kill him ONCE per run, and even then, he has a chance of dropping just gold and a random garbage housing item, seed, or reagent which is just a waste of time and it's infuriating. Yakedo really needs a chest, or at least make it so we don't have to beat 75% of the dungeon to fight him once. The reason he needs a chest so bad is because he's one of the main bosses in the game that drops insignia gear for stitching. How does he NOT have a chest yet? PLEASE add this to the game!

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
I can sense the anger here..

But I agree, in addition to Yakedo, several "Secret Bosses" needs a Second Chance Chest, Gladiator and Cronus just to name a few.

It'll make the Second Chance Chest Member Benefit far more useful too instead of being ignored.

Please look into it...

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
If not a chest for Yakedo, at least let us summon him more than once per instance. Ditto the boss in Crimson Fields.

Another group of bosses that NEED chests is the lot from Aquila. I mean the final bosses, like Hades, Zeus & Poseidon. Getting to them takes forever just for a chance at gear (that never seems to drop).

Alia Misthaven

Delver
Dec 13, 2008
youkai needs one too.. i kid you not i farmed youkai for a month just for elegant boots waaay before the crown shop elegant sets were made