Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Duelist 101 is now Final Bastion!

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Dec 16, 2009
Hello there young(and old) wizards. I have some exciting news! The site known as Duelist101 has been retired. However, from the ashes of Duelist101 a new site has been formed: Final Bastion!

Final Bastion allows the Duelist101 team to retool our focus from being mainly a PvP oriented site to encompass more of the game. Whats new you ask?
-A wider focus encompassing PvP and more of PvE
-More feedback options on each article
-More community engagement
-A few more surprises coming soon!

Not to worry- as some things change, others remain the same. Final Bastion still has:
-The same degree of quality and expertise that put Duelist101 on the map
-Many of your favorite authors from Duelist101 such as Misthead, The Raventamer and more!
-Many of your favorite tools such as the Training Point Calculator, Pet Talent Calculator, Spell List and the ever popular Quest Line Guides.
-Pack guides, Boss guides, Pvp guides, Monstrology and Fishing lists galore!

Check out our welcome article here: https://finalbastion.com/site-news/welcome-to-final-bastion/

Thank you for your support and we look forward to providing you with tons of quality content as we all continue our Wizard101 journey.

Survivor
May 15, 2017
Woo! Wishing you all best wishes with regards to the changes, and I'm excited to see what the future brings for Final Bastion!

...p.s. Why the name 'Final Bastion'? :)

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Deestinyer on Oct 5, 2018 wrote:
Woo! Wishing you all best wishes with regards to the changes, and I'm excited to see what the future brings for Final Bastion!

Because Wizard World was already taken?

YAY! Welcome Back. Been missing Duelist 101

Steven 125
Chris 11
The Ghoststalker Bros.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Glad you all are still going strong even if it's under a new name. Seeing the Duelist101 website go offline recently was actually painful.

Alia Misthaven

Explorer
Apr 09, 2011
best of luck. glad to to see it is reincarnating instead of just fading away. the old place was still useful with some PVE. glad to see you guys are expanding.

Astrologist
Dec 16, 2009
Deestinyer on Oct 5, 2018 wrote:

Thanks for the support! As for why we chose Final Bastion...check out the welcome article for details.

Explorer
Mar 11, 2009
I am a grandmother who took over this game when my grandson went back home from summer vacation...that was YEARS ago...you dont know how many times I have referred to Duelist101 when I wanted more info regarding tc's,gear, etc. I STILL roam their site.....if Final Bastion is gearing more toward PVP (which I dont play), then I am sure the site will be a mega resource of information for them....just like I had in Duelist101 for me!!!
Welcome back!
Gabrielle Ravenwalker-Balance 95