Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

bosses drops

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 03, 2011
Hi guys,

i want to ask about bosses who drops items for your school only.
example: if you are fire wizard, malistaire will only drop the fire gear for you only if you are fire, i mean the best gear which is malistaire ire.
on the other hand, morganthe will drop any amulet for you as a fire wizard.
so how to know if this boss will drop the item for you as a fire or storm, etc.. or he will drop anything for you?
i m farming rasputin for rasputin deck of gall i want to farm with my storm wizard as it is easier for me than fire, should i farm him with fire or it is ok with storm?
and why?

thank you

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
jafar00201020 on Oct 2, 2018 wrote:
Hi guys,

example: if you are fire wizard, malistaire will only drop the fire gear for you only if you are fire, i mean the best gear which is malistaire ire.
so how to know if this boss will drop the item for you as a fire or storm, etc.. or he will drop anything for you?
i m farming rasputin for rasputin deck of gall i want to farm with my storm wizard as it is easier for me than fire, should i farm him with fire or it is ok with storm?
and why?

thank you
err the malistaire Level 50 gear is actually outclassed by the mount olympus gear.

But major bosses drop their gear based on school (stuff like Krokopatra, malistaire normal and the level 100 version, waterworks bosses, rasputin final fight, etc)

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
jafar00201020 on Oct 2, 2018 wrote:
Hi guys,

and why?

thank you
I'm sorry you haven't had an answer to your question yet but want you to know your post has not been ignored. I can't find an answer and that might be why no-one else has given you the info you need. The wiki doesn't appear to have any indication of whether a school-only drop can be obtained by an off-school wizard or not. It would be good if that info could be added because I'm sure you're not the only wizard wanting to find that out. It's also clear that you're talking about level 100 gear not level 50. Hopefully someone who at least knows whether the deck can drop on an off-school wizard will respond

Sorry I couldn't be of more help, good luck with your farming and getting your perfect gear set

Survivor
Jul 03, 2011
Rachel Dreamsong on Oct 3, 2018 wrote:
err the malistaire Level 50 gear is actually outclassed by the mount olympus gear.

But major bosses drop their gear based on school (stuff like Krokopatra, malistaire normal and the level 100 version, waterworks bosses, rasputin final fight, etc)
i would have though of that if morganthe were not a major boss too.
she is major boss and her drops not based on what school wizard is.