Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Reported?!?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Apr 16, 2014
I was playing very late at night (actually early morning) in a realm with very few people.
I had seen no one what so ever nor did i speak with anyone for the entire time i played.
I was standing in the Bazaar and all of a sudden received the dreaded you have been
reported pop up. How can that be when I had not been with anyone nor seen anyone in hours?
I had been in the bazaar quite a long time with no one at all in there with me.
I went outside and seen no one in Old Town. Went to the Commons and seen no one.
Went to the Hatchery and seen no one. Shopping District and Ravenwood the same. No One.

I am just curious how that happens. I know I am not in any trouble because they can just check
the logs. I would just like an explanation as to how that can happen (if possible) LoL

Cheers - Scarlet ShadowStone - Balance School- 120

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
hopefulz33 on Sep 30, 2018 wrote:
I was playing very late at night (actually early morning) in a realm with very few people.
I had seen no one what so ever nor did i speak with anyone for the entire time i played.
I was standing in the Bazaar and all of a sudden received the dreaded you have been
reported pop up. How can that be when I had not been with anyone nor seen anyone in hours?
I had been in the bazaar quite a long time with no one at all in there with me.
I went outside and seen no one in Old Town. Went to the Commons and seen no one.
Went to the Hatchery and seen no one. Shopping District and Ravenwood the same. No One.

I am just curious how that happens. I know I am not in any trouble because they can just check
the logs. I would just like an explanation as to how that can happen (if possible) LoL

Cheers - Scarlet ShadowStone - Balance School- 120
I'm glad you're not worrying about it because you're right, they will just check the logs and see you didn't do anything wrong.

Sometimes new/young wizards try out the report feature when they discover it. It would only take for them to have clicked on you for it to be an option so perhaps someone saw you but you didn't see them at some point...they could have had your character info up for any length of time.

If someone is on your friend list they don't even need to see/speak to you to get your character info up. It's not a nice thing to imagine a friend doing, so I'd choose to assume it was someone random or a mistake

Happy wizarding!

Delver
Apr 16, 2014
Thanks! Must be how it happened.

Maybe they meant to friend me
and hit the wrong button?

Thinking on the positive side

Cheers, ScarletShadowStone -- Balance - 120

Survivor
Sep 13, 2018
Just be careful what you say either way they like to take things out of context and penalize you for it. I got penalized because they took a sentence out of context with me and my best friend whom we both do art together and draw the human body and such. I got penalized for mentioning a word they deemed "inappropriate" on top of it all saw someone else have the same chat issue. They need to fix that or people are gonna start rioting over it. It's messes up how people have open chat and get penalized for things being taken out of context.