Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Better late than never?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Nov 16, 2017
I started crafting late in my gameplay. Another wizard team member who came to help me said I needed to buff up my gear. She's right. And since I watched her throw a 36,000 damage spell I knew I had to get with the program. I've worked my way up to the Azteca crafting spell for the Eagle War Shield. I got the recipe, got the agave leaves but now I can't figure out who to talk to for the nectar recipe. I read the wiki and I understand the sequence of quests but no one in Alto Alto will talk to me. I'm level 99 and have been through there already so no one has anything to say to me now. Who do I go to for the start of the sequence?

Sydney Skyblood lvl 99 Incindiari

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
colocrys on Sep 26, 2018 wrote:
I started crafting late in my gameplay. Another wizard team member who came to help me said I needed to buff up my gear. She's right. And since I watched her throw a 36,000 damage spell I knew I had to get with the program. I've worked my way up to the Azteca crafting spell for the Eagle War Shield. I got the recipe, got the agave leaves but now I can't figure out who to talk to for the nectar recipe. I read the wiki and I understand the sequence of quests but no one in Alto Alto will talk to me. I'm level 99 and have been through there already so no one has anything to say to me now. Who do I go to for the start of the sequence?

To my knowledge, no vendor will sell Agave Nectar. It is acquired as a rare drop from Agave Leaves or dropped by creatures. (Don't know which they are, look on the Wiki.) To improve your chances, wait for a Double Reagents Event.

Brian WaterSpear, Level 125
Mini-Light

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
colocrys on Sep 26, 2018 wrote:

We can buy the transmute agave nectar recipe from Popol Vuh Whitepaper in Alto Alto for 1000 gold.

If your crafting quest says to craft the shield you don't need to transmute the leaves first if you get some agave nectar from the bazaar or as a drop etc. Follow the instructions carefully on this one, but I am pretty sure that once you've collected the leaves it switches to crafting the shield.

I hope this helps, good luck!