Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feint problems

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 23, 2018
Hello everyone,

I noticed today that if I cast 2 feints in a row (one for each of 2 foes for example) that if an opponent attacks me both of the 30% shields break and they get the damage boost from both (2 of the same shield shouldn't break if im not mistaken) but when I cast 2 Feints on 1 opponent (they still get the 2X30%) I don't get to do 2X70% to them, I think if enemies can benefit from feint's backlash* I should benefit from a double feints damage.

TL:DR- if you cast 2X feint, an enemy can use both 30%s at once while you can't use both 70% at once.

( *for lack of better word i'm using backlash, I think there is some ability like that later though)

**Further testing I noticed I may have been mistaken and have been under a stronger level Curse spell (30% instead of Death schools 20%) and the first of the Feint attacks may have been taken without me noticing, and Curse and feint are different so it make sense they would stack.**

Please disregard unless the KI team uncovers proof as I am unable to replicate