Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Halloween Transformations!!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 12, 2018
Hey Wizards!

Wouldn’t it be so exciting to see some new Transformations in the Crowns shop for Halloween this year? Imagine how much fun it would be to see a lot of Morganthe and Malistaire Transformations running around the spiral looking for tricks and treats! Maybe they could add a few spell transformations like Rusalka or Scimitar too. I feel like it would make Halloween in the Spiral extra special this year. What do you guys think? What Transformations would you like to see? I definitely want to hear what you have to say.

Cheers,
Nathan

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
Nathan Darkhorn on Sep 21, 2018 wrote:
Hey Wizards!

Wouldn’t it be so exciting to see some new Transformations in the Crowns shop for Halloween this year? Imagine how much fun it would be to see a lot of Morganthe and Malistaire Transformations running around the spiral looking for tricks and treats! Maybe they could add a few spell transformations like Rusalka or Scimitar too. I feel like it would make Halloween in the Spiral extra special this year. What do you guys think? What Transformations would you like to see? I definitely want to hear what you have to say.

Cheers,
Nathan
Well, I don't know how familiar you are with this game but... there is a quest called "Something Rotten in Nightside" that is only given around Holloween (from Dworgyn). At the very end of the quest, you meet an NPC named Tarley that sells special Holloween Transformations.

However; I would love to see some new ones because the ones that are offered are very limited and a bit old. I would love to transform into a shadow creature from the spells or the ones we see floating around Zanadu!!