Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Housing crafting station broken

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 22, 2012
I just started on a wizard of mine from 2012 and it seems my housing station is broken because it says I don't have any recipes but if I go onto the jewel crafting station it's fine so what I'm thinking is that the character is so old not much is working for him.

Quinn Battlecloud 125
Wolf Life 26
Allan Duskstrider 26

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
pops648 on Sep 19, 2018 wrote:
I just started on a wizard of mine from 2012 and it seems my housing station is broken because it says I don't have any recipes but if I go onto the jewel crafting station it's fine so what I'm thinking is that the character is so old not much is working for him.

Quinn Battlecloud 125
Wolf Life 26
Allan Duskstrider 26
What are you trying to craft?

Housing recipes from Wizard City, Krokotopia and (maybe) Marleybone need the first, generic crafting table.

Jewels need the jewel crafting table.

From Mooshu on up, housing recipes need special tables. Most need the regular housing table, but ... there are exceptions.

Any recipes you bought in Grizzleheim will need the Grizzleheim crafting station. It's located in Northgard behind the fisher bears (near Mirkholm & Savaarstad Pass).

Any recipe you bought in the Arcanum requires the Arcanum Forge.

Any recipe you bought in Dragonspyre might require the Forge at Dragon's Roost. (On this, I'm not 100% sure, but if you can't find them at the regular housing table, that's the next place to try.)

There should be an icon on the lower left side of the recipe page in your book that will tell you which table to use.

Good luck!

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Dec 22, 2012
Freshta on Sep 19, 2018 wrote:
What are you trying to craft?

Housing recipes from Wizard City, Krokotopia and (maybe) Marleybone need the first, generic crafting table.

Jewels need the jewel crafting table.

From Mooshu on up, housing recipes need special tables. Most need the regular housing table, but ... there are exceptions.

Any recipes you bought in Grizzleheim will need the Grizzleheim crafting station. It's located in Northgard behind the fisher bears (near Mirkholm & Savaarstad Pass).

Any recipe you bought in the Arcanum requires the Arcanum Forge.

Any recipe you bought in Dragonspyre might require the Forge at Dragon's Roost. (On this, I'm not 100% sure, but if you can't find them at the regular housing table, that's the next place to try.)

There should be an icon on the lower left side of the recipe page in your book that will tell you which table to use.

Good luck!

Alia Misthaven
Thank you so much and it really helped out because I now need to craft the revered death wand