Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hello everyboby!

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Hello Wizard101 community!

I have been an avid player of Wizard and Pirate since almost the beginning, but this is my first time on the official forums, so another new expeience for me!

I play on a max level Storm Wizard, and am the eldest of the Mini-Lights! I enjoy playing this game just like my mom before me (Though considering I've passed her in just about everything, Im probably in the lead)

I'm hoping to enjoy partaking in this community (in short have fun), and ask and answer good and interesting questions. Until then, I'll just settle with saying...

HELLO!!!

Delver
Jan 20, 2013
Hello and welcome!

Nice to see a Mini-Light join the forums! Are you equally as skilled in the cheat testing department as your mom? Or maybe even better??

Hmm ... we might have to put that to the test sometime. Pun completely intended.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Vanessa Mythdust on Sep 19, 2018 wrote:
Hello and welcome!

Nice to see a Mini-Light join the forums! Are you equally as skilled in the cheat testing department as your mom? Or maybe even better??

Hmm ... we might have to put that to the test sometime. Pun completely intended.
Well, I am capable of formulating strategies against bosses after looking them up first

Delver
Jan 20, 2013
Lookit Light on Sep 19, 2018 wrote:
Well, I am capable of formulating strategies against bosses after looking them up first
Perfect!

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Pardon my ignorance.

Mini-Light?

Welcome to the forums.

Steven Ghoststalker

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Area51Alien on Sep 20, 2018 wrote:
Pardon my ignorance.

Mini-Light?