Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make a pocket for the potions

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 01, 2014
im sure everyone here accident used a potion from clicking on the wizard101 app or the game lagging and all that which is expensive at a high level, or even trying to select an emote from the menu chat and you accidently click on the potion instead. I suggest we add like a pocket the shape of a potion, so if you need a potion, you click on it and then instead of it using a potion it expands with a selection of the potions you have then you click on one to use it, similar to how the fishing, gardening and housing would work except its always there

Survivor
Feb 07, 2014
100% agree with this.
It would also help to reduce screen clutter, which is especially bad at lower resolutions.
And it could be expanded in the future to allow for more kinds of potions or even potion crafting.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Maybe we could have the option of putting them into a pouch?

I'm saying this because I'm one of the players who has a tendency to run into a battle then realise my health/mana is low and frantically click the potions just in the nick of time! It's very, very rare for me to click a potion when I don't need it, but I appreciate that this isn't the case for everyone.

I'd choose not to put them into a pouch, but it could be a great option for players who use bottles more sparingly and would like to prevent accidental usage