Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Large object plant like radius.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 08, 2013
To me it should be possible to plant a normal full circle plot of plants within the like area around large objects like the bountiful mine or brick lined pond. Unless you stack plants or float objects you can't get the amount of plants what would normally fit in a single garden spell coverage. Please look into extending or having the like radius start from the edge of the object. Either that or fully support stacking and replace anything or plant lost if stacking is done.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
tesla3phase on Sep 12, 2018 wrote:
To me it should be possible to plant a normal full circle plot of plants within the like area around large objects like the bountiful mine or brick lined pond. Unless you stack plants or float objects you can't get the amount of plants what would normally fit in a single garden spell coverage. Please look into extending or having the like radius start from the edge of the object. Either that or fully support stacking and replace anything or plant lost if stacking is done.
I agree that the large 'like' items (eg brick walled pond etc) should have their 'like' area increased so that having one nearby still affects things on the far side of a large area spell. The main reason I think this is because of the players who don't glitch or don't know how to glitch so one is sufficient.

I don't speak for KI so this is speculative, but I suspect a major reason they allow stacking but don't offer support for it is because they could be inundated with request for help when players have built their stacks badly or when the growth cycles glitch out, letting some plants progress while others don't etc. I don't think Support should be expected to spend their time explaining that stacks must be perfectly aligned or fixing sloppy stacks that can't work as we'd like them to.

Loss of seeds is very rare and often the seeds are not really gone, they are literally 'lost'...and looking for them in areas we need to glitch to get to will often result in finding them. I'm not sure I know of anyone who has literally had a seed vanish, though I believe it may be possible I don't think it is a common issue...every time a friend has 'lost' seeds we have been able to find them hiding somewhere unexpected in the house (or over-flow of the bank!).

For stacking - remember that perfect alignment is crucial to it working. Seeds won't plant if the alignment of plots is not exactly as shown in the video you're following.

For loss of seeds when harvesting - make sure there is space in your backpack for all your seeds! Crown seeds will automatically drop into your bank (even when it is technically 'full') if you harvest them with a full backpack and you can retrieve them from the bank...but non-crown seeds will be lost if your bank and backpack are full, in the same way we miss out on battle drops if there is nowhere for them to go to.

For loss of seeds when using 'plant-all' make sure you don't leave the area until the spell animation has completed.

Good luck!