Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Reported for no reason

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 16, 2016
Hello fellow wizards

I got reported a few minutes ago. I didn't do anything wrong, I wasn't even moving. I sent an email to kingsile but it doesn't show they got it. I don't know what to do, I don't want to get banned or muted!

Jonathan DawnHunter

Administrator
JonathanDawnHunter on Sep 10, 2018 wrote:
Hello fellow wizards

I got reported a few minutes ago. I didn't do anything wrong, I wasn't even moving. I sent an email to kingsile but it doesn't show they got it. I don't know what to do, I don't want to get banned or muted!

Jonathan DawnHunter
You should receive a support ticket. If you don't, please try an email under a different domain, so Gmail instead of Yahoo, for example. Sometimes the emails get stuck along the way.

Explorer
Jul 16, 2016
The Email was sent and everything got cleared out
Thank you, Spark!

Delver
Oct 27, 2009
KI has someone who checks the reports. When reported, I think there is an automated message, which you get in the game. It gets reviewed, and the false reporter will get a sanction later.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
JonathanDawnHunter on Sep 10, 2018 wrote:
The Email was sent and everything got cleared out
Thank you, Spark!
I'm glad you got it sorted

KI always check the chat logs to see what's gone on, so don't worry about false reports. It's also good to remember that false reports are not always personal or malicious, sometimes it's just kids trying out a feature they just got or just noticed